My girlfriend takes relationship advice from TikTok >

My girlfriend takes relationship advice from TikTok

Community
Notices

My girlfriend takes relationship advice from TikTok

Old 03-01-2024, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default My girlfriend takes relationship advice from TikTok

It just really annoys me that my girlfriend takes advice from women that clearly have no idea what they are talking about. When I was a kid the joke was magazines gave women advice that isn't true. I feel like TikTok is the new version and got this site Healthy Relationships Coaching.

Then on top of that compare what we do to what people do on there. She is constantly trying to craft her dream house, vacation, car, etc. All from TikTok. Wouldn't that time be better served putting in the effort towards something profitable to achieve those dreams.

I got a guy brain 100%, so maybe I don't get it.
Old 03-06-2024, 08:06 PM
FitDay Member

lol many women do the same. I also like to watch TikTok
Old 03-06-2024, 08:08 PM
FitDay Member

I often read relationship advice on the Internet and I'm int online dating right now. That's the easiest way to find someone with similar interests. I found online guide with best mail order bride sites at BridesUniverse. A mail order bride today is someone from a foreign country who is seeking a genuine marriage with a man. There are many beauties from different countries. Hope I'll meet the one for me.

Last edited by sandywhitez; 03-07-2024 at 02:10 AM.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

Many girls do the same
Old 03-10-2024, 05:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sandywhitez
I often read relationship advice on the Internet and I'm int online dating right now. That's the easiest way to find someone with similar interests. I found online guide with best mail order bride sites at Junk Removal Everett WA. A mail order bride today is someone from a foreign country who is seeking a genuine marriage with a man. There are many beauties from different countries. Hope I'll meet the one for me.
thank you so much for your suggestion
Old 03-18-2024, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

It's understandable to feel frustrated when your partner seeks advice from unreliable sources. However, it's important to recognize that everyone has different preferences for seeking information. While TikTok might not be the most reliable platform for advice, it's undeniable that it offers a plethora of entertainment and inspiration.

When it comes to relationships, online dating can be a valuable tool, especially for busy individuals or those who are more reserved. Platforms like https://www.sofiadate.com/ offer a convenient way to connect with potential partners based on shared interests and compatibility. Whether you're looking for a serious relationship or just companionship, online dating provides a diverse pool of options to explore.

Instead of focusing solely on the drawbacks of TikTok, encourage your girlfriend to also consider more productive ways to achieve her goals. Finding a balance between leisure and productivity is key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and relationship.

Last edited by Onfirret; 04-02-2024 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-19-2024, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

my girlfriend does the same thing, it's just crazy.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:21 AM
FitDay Member

I think that would be a good idea. Have you tried using dating apps or websites before? If not, then you definitely should. There are so many good ones and you have no idea which one to choose, then here is a link to Japanese dating for non-natives with all the information you need. I wish you the best of luck in dating.