Community
Notices

Wearing earrings

Old 11-19-2023, 07:35 PM
FitDay Member

Default Wearing earrings

Worn earrings since I was 10 and never had a problem with them even if I wore cheap fashion jewelry. Within minutes of putting them in my ears get hot and itchy.

Anyone else? I'm guessing maybe I've become more sensitive since baby hormones?
Old 11-19-2023, 07:41 PM
FitDay Member

It's possible that hormonal changes, like those experienced after having a baby, could contribute to increased sensitivity. Hormones can affect various aspects of the body, including skin sensitivity. It might be worth considering hypoallergenic earrings or those made from different materials to see if the reaction persists. If the issue continues, consulting with a healthcare professional or a dermatologist can provide personalized advice and help identify the cause of the sudden sensitivity.
I never has such a problems with the jewelry
Old 11-19-2023, 07:42 PM
FitDay Member

I had the same problem after having my little one. Wearing earrings was never an issue before, but suddenly, they caused irritation. It's likely post-baby hormones at play, making us more sensitive. I switched to hypoallergenic options, and everything was okay. By the way, if you're looking for jewelry or any other items, you can check reviews of any store here https://primestyle.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. It's a convenient way to ensure you're making right choices.