Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
How can I help my child become more active? >

How can I help my child become more active?

Community
Notices

How can I help my child become more active?

Old 11-02-2023, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default How can I help my child become more active?

Hi, I have a question: how can I help my child become more active? My child is not really into physical activities, and I would like ideas on how I can motivate him to be more active. Maybe someone has encountered this situation and knows how to get a child involved in sports or active games?
Old 11-02-2023, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

We solved our child's activity problem by buying a wooden playground in our yard https://goodevas.com/ Now we have swings, slides and a colorful playground where he and his friends spend a lot of time. Playing outdoors has become a real hobby for him, and it has a great effect on his activity and development.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

My son had the same problem. We started walking with him in the park, playing basketball, and it became a regular routine. Gradually, he became more interested in active games. Sometimes you just have to try different options until you find something that interests your child