What are your hobbies? >

What are your hobbies?

Community
Notices

What are your hobbies?

Old 10-16-2023, 08:35 PM
FitDay Member

Default What are your hobbies?

What are some hobbies of yours which others might think as weird?
Old 10-16-2023, 08:40 PM
FitDay Member

My hobby is buying old clothes. I collect it
Old 10-16-2023, 08:44 PM
FitDay Member

Nothing too unique here, besides coin collecting, I enjoy reading and watching movies/TV shows. There's something magical about getting lost in a good book or being transported to different worlds through films. With my Firestick https://www.firestickhow.com/best-iptv-services.html, I can conveniently stream a wide variety of content, making it easy to explore different genres and discover new favorites. It's a great way to unwind and balance the thrill of coin collecting with other forms of entertainment.
Old 10-24-2023, 10:08 PM
FitDay Member

Poker, video games and boxing
Old 10-24-2023, 10:09 PM
FitDay Member

earn money
Old 10-24-2023, 10:11 PM
FitDay Member

My hobby at the moment is investing. I want to become a good investor and trader and then open my own business. I want to open my own crypto exchange. For this I will need a license which I can get on this website. It will not be an easy road, but I think I will succeed

Last edited by daniella846; 10-26-2023 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-28-2023, 08:20 AM
FitDay Member

Progamming is my main hobby. But I hope that soon this will become my main profession.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

One of my favorite hobbies is traveling to different countries and exploring new places. I am a passionate globetrotter who loves immersing myself in diverse cultures, sampling delicious local cuisine and discovering hidden gems in every corner of the world. To get the most out of my adventures, I often use letstrip.ai to create detailed itineraries that help me plan my trips efficiently. It's a fantastic tool that helps me find the best itineraries, accommodations, and activities to make every trip memorable. Whether it's a relaxing beach vacation, an exciting city trip or an adventure away from civilization, I always enjoy exploring new places and creating unforgettable experiences. Traveling and using https://letstrip.ai/ to plan trips really makes my life more interesting and fulfilling!

Last edited by steveaonson; 11-05-2023 at 03:23 AM.
Old 11-26-2023, 03:54 AM
FitDay Member

I like to make photo and to promote social media pages. Amidst the passion, I've discovered that effective time management is very important for sucsess. Seeking advice from a research paper writing service has been instrumental in honing this skill. Just as my hobby enriches my personal life, learning to manage time efficiently ensures a harmonious blend of passion and productivity.

Last edited by NadineKnotts; 11-27-2023 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-15-2024, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

Exploring what brings joy and fulfillment outside of our daily routines is always intriguing. Personally, I've found myself diving into the captivating world of cryptocurrencies lately. It's a realm filled with innovation, technological advancements, and exciting investment opportunities. What's particularly fascinating is the growing interest in obtaining a crypto license in Seychelles with the help of https://fastoffshorelicenses.com/off...se/seychelles/. As a jurisdiction known for its favorable regulatory environment, Seychelles is becoming increasingly popular among crypto businesses seeking to establish themselves in a secure and legally compliant manner. This trend could potentially shape the future of the crypto industry and pave the way for new avenues of exploration and growth.

Last edited by natalie183; 04-02-2024 at 01:43 AM.