Old 11-29-2023, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, some TV shows!
Old 11-29-2023, 05:16 PM
FitDay Member

off course not
Old 03-18-2024, 09:16 PM
FitDay Member

Howdy! With hundreds of TV channels to choose from, including sports, news, entertainment, and more, there's something for everyone on the FuboTV streaming service. Whether you're a sports fan wanting to watch all the latest games or a movie buff, FuboTV has you covered. Everyone can read more about this streaming service here https://fubotv.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and this will allow you to see all the advantages and disadvantages of using it.
Old 03-19-2024, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

I don't watch TV, just shows on Netflix.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hello. Yes, I love watching TV. I love finding new and interesting programs, be it exciting series, documentaries or sporting events. TV is a window to the world of knowledge, entertainment, and news. It's also a great way to relax after a hard day or enjoy an evening with your family.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, i watch TV. But, you know, modern TV shows sometimes don’t bring as much pleasure as they used to. That is why I paid attention to the web service https://soap2dayto.io/ This is a real paradise for movie and TV series lovers. Here I can find a huge number of films and television shows of various genres and trends. From the latest in Hollywood cinema to classic masterpieces from decades past, everything is available in one place. But the most important thing is that I can watch all these films absolutely free! Yes, you heard it right, there is no need to subscribe to paid services or buy individual films. Just go to the site and enjoy watching your favorite films.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:17 AM
FitDay Member

It's 2024, what the hell is TV?
Old 04-16-2024, 08:39 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, I like