Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What did you spend the last of your money on? >

What did you spend the last of your money on?

Community
Notices

What did you spend the last of your money on?

Old 10-24-2023, 07:54 PM
FitDay Member

football cloth
Old 11-20-2023, 03:21 AM
FitDay Member

Some parts for my car actually, it is important and sorta expensive. I had specific problems with my rv, so i needed to deal with it. And i spent a lot of time by choosing proper option. But at least at the end of the day i could find good rv code lock for my rv. I guess research is the most boring thing when you deal with something new to buy. But i could handle everything for sure

Last edited by Darleena; 11-25-2023 at 02:50 AM.
Old 11-23-2023, 03:21 PM
FitDay Member

Essential bills covered.
Old 11-24-2023, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

I spent money on my adult hobbies. In my last trip to Georgia I often visit local eskort service and now I'm a real fan of such services. It is great way to spend time with hot ladies. There are so many beauties and they are way hotter than anyone who would consider dating me. I think such services are perfect for people looking for a sure thing while traveling, and guys who stay so busy at work they don't want to bother with relationships.

Last edited by goldyz; 11-29-2023 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-24-2023, 10:29 PM
FitDay Member

As the proud owner of a new vape, my recent spending has been wisely directed towards improving my vaping experience. I recently invested my money in a top-notch vape device and made my purchase from the reliable and diverse range offered at https://www.utopian.ch/. The platform not only provided a seamless buying process but also gave me access to a wide range of high-quality vaping products. The decision to spend money on a new vape
was driven by the desire for a better and more enjoyable vaping experience. With the platform offering a variety of devices, flavors, and accessories, it was the perfect place to find the perfect match for my preferences.

Last edited by lipav58; 12-26-2023 at 11:30 PM.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

Spending the last of your money wisely is crucial, especially when considering the importance of managing finances effectively. Opening a checking account could be a strategic move to better manage your funds and ensure financial stability. Checking accounts are designed for day-to-day spending and can help you keep track of your expenses more efficiently.

When choosing a checking account, consider the types available and their respective benefits. For example https://www.pressloaded.net/how-to-o...cking-account/ , some accounts may offer rewards, overdraft protection, or the ability to waive monthly fees under certain conditions. It's essential to understand the requirements for opening an account, such as providing identification, proof of address, and possibly an opening deposit. Each bank has its own set of requirements and offerings.
Old 03-18-2024, 08:32 AM
FitDay Member

I had an incredible trip! I saw Paris for the first time in my life. Now I think I will spend even more money because I want to move to France. I read a useful article and now I want to get a residence permit in France...... It is not as difficult as I thought and has many advantages. I just have to save some money, haha