Community
Notices

Dentist question

Old 03-07-2023, 12:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default Dentist question

Hey guys, quick question. Is there a place that gives free consultation for dentistry work- just assessment and price quotation? thanks
Old 03-22-2023, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by miawadem
Hey guys, quick question. Is there a place that gives free consultation for dentistry work- just assessment and price quotation? thanks
I don't know for which city or country you're looking for this information. I live in Halifax, Canada and can recommend Best Halifax Dentist but again I don't know for which location you need this info.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:40 PM
FitDay Member

yes its very cool nice guys
Old 03-30-2023, 07:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by miawadem
Pls mention your area so we can assist you better. Are you asking for general dentistry or something else?
My gf is from Hillsboro, USA and she has enough experience about general dentistry. I don't know about free consultation because dentist are too expensive in USA and Canada even Mexico is cheaper than both of these.
Old 06-19-2023, 08:22 AM
FitDay Member

I'm actually also looking for something like that, but I don't know where I can consult
Old 06-20-2023, 10:18 AM
FitDay Member

Like many other people, I don't like going to dentists. Last time I spent time looking for a good clinic. I was lucky to find the Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry reviews on this source and decided to go exactly there. No regrets. The personnel were kind and polite. And I liked the doctor. So, I highly recommend this clinic.

Last edited by Salex9933; 06-20-2023 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-19-2023, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Have you tried searching the Internet? Nowadays, most clinics have a website where you can see all of their offerings. This allows you to find the best dental service much easier. In fact, I found this porcelain veneers toronto where I got my veneers, just by browsing online. But before I decided to avail of their services, I examined numerous other clinics, studying their offerings and credentials very carefully.

Last edited by Kaldirassa; 10-19-2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kaldirassa
Have you tried searching the Internet? Nowadays, most clinics have a website where you can see all of their offerings. This allows you to find the best dental service much easier. In fact, I found this HR courses malaysia where I got my veneers, just by browsing online. But before I decided to avail of their services, I examined numerous other clinics, studying their offerings and credentials very carefully.
thank you so much for your suggestion
Old 11-16-2023, 12:37 AM
FitDay Member

Embark on the journey of establishing your business in Dubai with ease. Al Riyady Corporate Services offers expert guidance on company formation, tailored solutions to fit your needs, and ongoing support for a successful venture. Join our forum to explore insights into Dubai's business landscape and trust Al Riyady to navigate the process, ensuring a smooth and thriving setup.