Community
Notices

Travel Thread

Old 12-21-2022, 10:56 PM
FitDay Member

I want to visit Japan one day, that's my dream destination.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Canada and Maldives are my dream countries.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:30 PM
FitDay Member

I enjoy traveling. Recently I was in Spain and decided to move there. But in order to live there you need to know Spanish. Therefore, I decided to read reviews https://edureviewer.com/tutoring/spanishpod101-review/ to find out more about the program for learning this language. I think that it will help me and I will be able to speak Spanish fluently.

Last edited by JaneJLocane; 05-18-2023 at 09:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:35 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by johalik
I’ve always been a big fan of Washington, D.C. The city is beautiful and there are so many interesting places to visit, whether you want to enjoy a night out or have a historical, cultural experience. Plus, D.C. is one of those cities that always has something going on— so you can easily plan a trip during any season.
Regards:
I've been an avid hiker for years, and one thing that constantly amazes me is how hiking provides such a comprehensive lower body workout. I mean, have you ever wondered why our legs feel so exhausted after a good hike? I sure have!

Firstly, hiking involves constant elevation changes, which engages our quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves, making them work hard. Uphill climbs target our glutes and quads, while downhill descents engage our calves and provide eccentric contractions for muscle strengthening.

Moreover, the uneven terrain forces stabilizing muscles to work, enhancing balance and flexibility. So, what's your take on why is hiking such a complete lower body workout?
Old 10-11-2023, 04:25 AM
FitDay Member

Traveling is a passion for many, and my recent trip to the UK was exceptional. Exploring the historical marvels of London, the tranquil beauty of the Lake District, and the cultural richness of Edinburgh was an experience to cherish. If you plan a similar adventure, I recommend considering convenient transportation options. During my UK trip, I found booking a taxi online, like the Heathrow to Guildford taxi, to be incredibly comfortable and efficient. It ensured a smooth and hassle-free transition between destinations, allowing me to focus on enjoying the journey and making the most of my time exploring these incredible places.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:14 AM
FitDay Member

it will be my first such experience.
Old 10-13-2023, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

i love to travel, but havent got such experience before (
Old 11-15-2023, 04:17 AM
FitDay Member

I want to the sea or to the ocean...
Old 12-25-2023, 07:05 PM
FitDay Member

Lately I have been looking at the budget travel tips sections of https://www.travelwiseway.com/section-trip/ and it has changed my perspective in planning affordable yet fantastic trips, now I want to discover more places for myself. Are there any other travelers like me who have found great advice on TravelWise on how to travel inexpensively?
Old 02-05-2024, 05:59 PM
FitDay Member

Love traveling! It's all about discovering new places and creating memories. Speaking of unforgettable experiences, Koa Kea Resort customer service really knows how to make a vacation special. Their team goes above and beyond to make sure that your stay is nothing short of amazing, making it one of my top travel destinations. It's the perfect blend of beautiful scenery and exceptional hospitality, truly a gem for travelers looking for both relaxation and adventure.

Last edited by leowhite; 02-08-2024 at 07:41 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.