Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Are you interested in landscape photography? >

Are you interested in landscape photography?

Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes

Are you interested in landscape photography?

Old 03-27-2023, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

Great! I also interested in this field.Moreover, I began to study courses about landscape design.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:57 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ilona21
I was fond of paintings before and did not consider photography to be an art. But then I saw stunning photographs of Alexander Vershinin and his work amazed me. I was pleasantly surprised by the unique bright colors in the photo and the beauty of the inimitable nature. I bought some of his photographs to decorate my interior in the house and realized that they are better than oil paintings. Just look at this beauty
I'm much interested in photography but don't know much about it. Although, I've strong grip on few photo editing skills like image upscaling, image deblurring, etc and I'm hoping to start my photography career soon.
MiguelAppel likes this.
Old 11-16-2023, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Fitter12
I'm much interested in photography but don't know much about it. Although, I've strong grip on few photo editing skills like image upscaling, image deblurring, etc and I'm hoping to start my photography career soon.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. It looks like you good skills at photo editing, image deblurring, upscaling etc. But my intention is different. I always try to get some new opportunities for art and painting. Basically, I have weakness for it. I read a few articles which were written about the psychology of art points out that art is a psychological activity that breaks the barriers and can help us figure out who we are. You can get more information here https://fineartshippers.com/art-chan...ld-war-period/ Just read and enjoy. Let me know if you have any question about art. LOL!
Old 11-17-2023, 08:48 PM
FitDay Member

I am Passionate about landscape photography. I make a conscious effort to travel more, thanks by the desire to frame picturesque landscapes. Valuable insights from helpful site have refined my skills, guiding me to perfect the art of translating natural wonders into captivating photos.

Last edited by NadineKnotts; 11-20-2023 at 06:57 AM.
Old 11-20-2023, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member