Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What computer games do you like to play with your children? >

What computer games do you like to play with your children?

Community
Notices

Old 01-21-2021, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default What computer games do you like to play with your children?

Old 01-25-2021, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

I think that children should read books, do sport spend their free time outdoors
Old 08-01-2023, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Minecraft: A sandbox game that allows players to build and explore virtual worlds, developing creativity and problem-solving skills. LEGO video games: A variety of LEGO-themed video games offering exciting adventures and co-operative gameplay that may appeal to children. Roblox: An online platform that allows users to create and play games developed by other users. There are many games on Roblox that are geared towards children. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: A family racing game featuring characters from the Mario franchise, providing fun and engaging gameplay. Overcooked! 2: A co-operative cooking simulator that promotes teamwork and communication between players. Stardew Valley: A farming simulation game that teaches responsibility and stewardship while providing relaxing and enjoyable gameplay. However, I also really like gambling games like https://betwinner.global/registration/ so you can place bets there too. Pokémon series: Games such as Pokémon Sword and Shield or Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! offer adventure and exploration in the world of Pokémon. Disney Infinity (discontinued): An adventure game that combines physical toy figures with a virtual world featuring various Disney characters. Super Mario Odyssey: Another instalment in the Mario series of games, offering a colourful and striking platformer suitable for all ages. Splatoon 2: A colourful and friendly shooter in which players control characters called Inklings who can turn into squids.

Last edited by oplisdop; 08-02-2023 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-16-2023, 09:42 PM
FitDay Member

Fifa on ps4 or fire and water on PC
Old 08-16-2023, 09:48 PM
FitDay Member

I enjoy playing cooperative games like Minecraft and LEGO video games with my children. It's a great way to bond and have fun together while fostering creativity and teamwork.
Old 08-19-2023, 01:59 AM
FitDay Member

Sims 4 it's really good for the children
Old 09-22-2023, 09:56 PM
FitDay Member

game fire and water ) the best game
Old 10-05-2023, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

Playing co-op games is really quite busy for me, but I still prefer single-player games. If it weren't for that, it's much more pleasant to play when no one bothers you. Also, I rarely focus on just one game, because I can't always really like something. However, that was until I got acquainted with https://j-hunt.io/ which changed my attitude towards the gaming industry and captivated me completely.

Last edited by katekiteee23; 10-07-2023 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:19 AM
FitDay Member

game fire and water ) the best game
Old 10-12-2023, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

do sport spend their free time outdoors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.