Community
Notices

Healthcare

Old 06-25-2023, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Would be nice if insurance companies cover the costs of hearing aids.
Otherwise some people are struggling with some low quality devices which don't make them any good.
One suitable option here is to check hearing aids for sale online and get some famous brands like Phonak with the good discount.

Last edited by glanmit; 06-29-2023 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-22-2023, 09:50 PM
FitDay Member

I totally agree. The most important thing a person has is his health. Therefore, it is not quite clear to me why many people neglect it. For example, my father has been smoking for many years. We constantly argue with him about it. I have already given him a thousand arguments that cigarettes are killing him. I have even offered him an alternative in the form of electronic cigarettes. He resisted for a long time, but recently he himself asked me to order him a vape. I spent a long time choosing https://www.dampfi.ch what starter kit can be ordered for a beginner and came to the conclusion that Elfbar Lowit 5500 would be the best option. Yes, I realize that it is also harmful, but at least it is not as harmful as regular cigarettes.

Last edited by lipav58; 08-28-2023 at 02:01 AM.
Old 08-28-2023, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Taking care of your health is probably the most important aspect of our life. That is why regular tests and visits to phlebotomists are important. Phlebotomists draw blood from patients for various medical studies, analyzes and tests. Therefore, order of draw is an important concept for phlebotomists and medical professionals who draw blood for laboratory tests. This procedure ensures proper handling and accuracy of test results, as some tubes contain substances that can affect the results of other tests if they are stored together.

Last edited by katekiteee23; 09-03-2023 at 10:55 PM.