Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What's your college major? How did you choose it? >

What's your college major? How did you choose it?

Community
Notices

What's your college major? How did you choose it?

Old 03-08-2023, 11:33 PM
FitDay Member

At this point, I decided to study history. I have always been fascinated by the dates of various events, historical figures, battles, and everything related to history. But I was stopped by the fact that it is necessary to write a lot of different essays, letters, and essays. At school, I always had problems with it, and now even more so. But my friends calmed me down and told me that this issue is easily solved and sop writers online will help me in this. They can do very difficult tasks in a short period of time. It makes it very easy to learn.

Last edited by lipav58; 03-12-2023 at 04:21 AM.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

I study Computer Science
Old 05-18-2023, 04:06 PM
FitDay Member

Most students are aware of how difficult it is to choose one among so many possibilities, and I've been investigating how to get qualified writers for quite some time. I was able to get some great recommendations from my friends and found the website write my essay https://writemyessayonline.com/ which was a great choice as I was able to finally secure such an amazing work. For me, it was most important that there was no wait and that I didn't pay a lot of money for it.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

When I graduated from high school, I realized that I wanted to become an economist. I like to study, but there are tasks that are difficult for me to complete. I don't like writing essays. Therefore, I turned to the personal statement writing company for help. I am glad that the writers helped me write essays while I was writing term papers in economics.

Last edited by JaneJLocane; 06-08-2023 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-15-2023, 01:45 PM
FitDay Member

Senk