Audit management software >

Audit management software

Community
Notices

Audit management software

Old 12-07-2015, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Audit management software

Hello, guys! I need some inputs regarding audit management software. I heard that this software can help you build checklist and questions, setting up audit plans and perform audits. i really need it for our food business. What do you guys know about it? Thanks!
Old 12-28-2015, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default Audit Management Software

Originally Posted by Jacquelyn_Channel
Hello, guys! I need some inputs regarding audit management software. I heard that this software can help you build checklist and questions, setting up audit plans and perform audits. i really need it for our food business. What do you guys know about it? Thanks!
Hi, Jacquelyn If I'm not mistaken this is what my cousin has been talking about with his friend lately. I heard from her explanation that it is a software solution to organize work flow efficiently. It could also work reliably on task and conducts audits regardless of location. By the way, I suggest that you also read more reviews about it to know the exact details. I'm not so sure if it related or could fit the needs of your food business.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
FitDay Member

Good timing. If you don't mind, Can you ask your friend if their provider is Verse Solutions? I have read quite a few review about them and your friend's comment (if ever) will surely be of a huge help.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-30-2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 03-18-2024, 09:42 PM
FitDay Member

does anyone know a decent software for home search?
Old 03-18-2024, 09:43 PM
FitDay Member

if you're in the market for a new home, Homespotter is definitely worth checking out. Their platform offers a seamless and user-friendly experience for browsing listings and finding your dream home. Plus, homespotter customer service is known for being readily accessible and helpful. Whether you have questions about specific properties, need assistance navigating the website, or require guidance throughout the homebuying process.

Last edited by glanmit; 03-23-2024 at 10:37 PM.