Notices

Will this fit after i lose the fat?

Old 02-21-2015, 07:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default Will this fit after i lose the fat?

I was wondering if my dress would zip up after i lose some fat from around my back,the fat on my back is causing my dress to be unzippable at this time.I am only 215.8 pounds i used to be down to 201 pounds. my goal weight is 145 pounds.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

I think so but is kinda hard to tell from a pic maybe? im having issues with my clothing also and even considered looking into some body shapers but from past exeriances, those things always seem to just redistribute my fat to other places making me look worse! especially my legs!
Old 02-23-2015, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

I have been starting to tone my back and my sides i am trying to get it under control sooner rather than later Because i want to be able to ware the Dress for special occasion's. I am doing a three day fat fasting Technique than i am going to follow my Regular diet. I will never never eat anything off my diet that is what made me go from 201 back to 218 Thanksgiving,Christmas and my b day meal those were not wise choices I had all the things we were not eating anymore which was junk food and ice cream.I am going to spend the next 2 weeks eating only what i know i can have and also doing Exercises up to three times a day everyday. I am also doing some Stomach Exercises that target the front of my stomach and chest