Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
What are good health supplements for individuals with diabetes? >

What are good health supplements for individuals with diabetes?

Community
Notices

What are good health supplements for individuals with diabetes?

Old 11-19-2023, 06:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default What are good health supplements for individuals with diabetes?

Can you please suggest some supplements that I can incorporate into my diet for a healthier lifestyle?
Old 11-20-2023, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

I really love these products because they help me get rid of back pain and other pains. Recently, I found out about a useful website https://www.shroomsdirect.io/shop/va...isposablepens/ , where I am now buying vape pens and vape frames for them. You can try some of their products, see the quality and realize that it is a good store.

Last edited by AnthonyLawrence; 11-27-2023 at 01:22 AM.
Old 11-21-2023, 04:20 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AnthonyLawrence
Supplements like cinnamon, chromium, vitamin B1 (benfotiamine form), alpha-lipoic acid, bitter melon, green tea, resveratrol, and magnesium may be beneficial for those living with diabetes. But it's important to talk with your healthcare professional before adding any supplements to your routine.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate you. I will keep it in my mind.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:50 AM
FitDay Member

Incorporating supplements into your diet can enhance your overall health and well-being. Consider including a multivitamin to ensure you're obtaining essential nutrients, fish oil for heart, brain, and eye health, vitamin D for bone health and immune function, magnesium for various bodily functions, and probiotics for gut health. Remember, supplements complement, not replace, a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein. Consult your doctor before starting any supplements, especially if you're taking medication, adhere to recommended dosages, be mindful of potential side effects, and store supplements properly. By following these guidelines, you can safely integrate supplements into your diet and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

It can be a delicate process. BioTRUST reviews often mention products that some people with diabetes find beneficial, especially those aimed at supporting overall wellness and blood sugar management. However, it's always necessary to consult with a healthcare provider before adding any new supplement to your routine, as they can offer personalized advice based on your specific health needs. Remember, what works well for one person might not be suitable for another.

Last edited by leowhite; 01-03-2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-14-2024, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

A great health supplement for individuals with diabetes, especially type 2 diabetes, is Berberine. I've been taking Ultra Herbs Berberine for over 5 months, and it has been quite helpful. Berberine is known to be highly beneficial in managing diabetes. Additionally, it has the added advantages of lowering LDL cholesterol levels and boosting metabolism.
Old 02-20-2024, 04:53 PM
FitDay Member

Vitamin or mineral supplements may be helpful for diabetes. Thre are many people suffer diabetes.Herbal products are made with natural ingrediants that help to prevent the diabetes. Now, the doctors also suggest for using the herbal products. NATURAL ELIXIRS selling these products for vitamin supplementation should never replace a healthy diet, medication, or other health provider-recommended diabetes treatments.

Old 02-21-2024, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone, I will give few useful tips for your,

Good health supplements for individuals with diabetes include omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, chromium, and alpha-lipoic acid. Additionally, vitamin D, vitamin B12, and coenzyme Q10 may also be beneficial. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplements to ensure they are appropriate for your individual health need.

Last edited by pittveronica; 02-21-2024 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 02-25-2024, 07:50 PM
FitDay Member

honestly, I don't know much about such things, but you can check the information here, I often read something there Online Pharmacy if I need some supplements it is also better to go to the doctor and take tests to know exactly what you need

Last edited by eve0806; 02-25-2024 at 08:03 PM.