Community
Notices

Nutrition stats

Old 06-25-2021, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nutrition stats

A new day. I create a ‘new food’ for my new supplemental vitamin tab. I enter the vitamins and minerals, one by one, according to the label on the bottle.
Then I add my new food to my foods for the day.
Then I check my nutritional intake.
!!! MOST of the vitamins and minerals are about 1/2 of the numbers I just added when I created the ‘new food’!!!
For example: I get:
117% of my RDA of Vitamin A per the vitamin bottle,
54% on FitDay’s nutrition chart.

Any explanations, anyone????
Old 06-29-2021, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Interesting. I just did a test. I put in 100% for Vitamin B12 and it worked as it should. Then I tried 100% for Vitamin A, and you are correct. It cut the amount about in half.

There are a LOT of errors on this program. I put up a thread below and I don't expect to get an answer. Every food that is cooked in water this program adds a ton of sodium. I just cooked pasta that had zero sodium on the box. I ate 2 cooked cups and this program calculated over 400mg of sodium. I don't know if they assume you add a lot of salt to the water or what. But I steam veggies, so there is no touching of the water. I guess since this program isn't generating any money, nobody is concerned with the accuracy.
Old 03-22-2022, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

In the following Nutrition Facts label, they have colored certain sections to help us focus on those areas that will be explained in detail. Note that these colored sections are not on the actual food labels of products you purchase.

Old 04-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by shahpriti
In the following Nutrition Facts label, they have colored certain sections to help us focus on those areas that will be explained in detail. Note that these colored sections are not on the actual food labels of products you purchase.

Yes the above nutritional facts should be follow for better foods and nutrition ...
Old 04-14-2022, 01:15 AM
FitDay Member

As little as 10 minutes of physical activity a day can make a difference in people's health. Nutrition-related diseases are