Protein Important for Weight loss

Old 04-19-2018, 01:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default Protein Important for Weight loss

Protein is essentially important in controlling weight. It helps preserve muscles and boosts the metabolism. If you are going vegetarian, take special care of your protein intake. Quinoa gives 8 gm of protein per cup, lentils give 17 gm per cup cooked. Sometimes, you may go for drinks made from green vegetables and fruits, but the one from fruits can give you a lot of calories. Remember that, such drinks may not fill you up as eating whole produce may. You could eat raw broccoli, carrots, apple, strawberries and kale.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

This topic is so much helpful topic.Thanks admin to giving this topic.And also thanks other users.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Very nice post! That's a great website I have visited, thank you for your essentials words.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RoyParker11 View Post
Protein is essentially important in controlling weight. It helps preserve muscles and boosts the metabolism. If you are going vegetarian, take special care of your protein intake. Quinoa gives 8 gm of protein per cup, lentils give 17 gm per cup cooked. Sometimes, you may go for drinks made from green vegetables and fruits, but the one from fruits can give you a lot of calories. Remember that, such drinks may not fill you up as eating whole produce may. You could eat raw broccoli, carrots, apple, strawberries and kale.
HI Roy,
I agree. I have seen that the protein foods are much effective as they are rich source of protein that digest slowly and make you fuller for the longer time that limit your further cravings, restrict you further eating. I have found an excellent article regarding the protein rich foods. It has plethora of example regarding the protein foods. https://goo.gl/cSCNJn
Old 06-19-2018, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

I agree that protein is vitally important in weight loss. I dropped 44 pounds in 4 months by eating salads and lean steaks. Low calories as well as low carbs + tons of protein. Felt so much better after dropping those lbs.