Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product. >

I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product.

Community
Notices

I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product.

Old 04-04-2023, 07:52 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rachaelfernandes090
I was planning to start my weight loss fitness program and was planning to boost my program with the help of some weight loss pills. After searching for some products I have found that Phen375 which is quite a popular product have launched another weight loss product with the name PhenQ and planning to buy their product. I just want to know if here anyone have used their products please let me know so i can get this today.
Certainly! Meal replacement shakes have become a popular option for people looking to lose weight. These shakes are typically low in calories and provide a balanced mix of macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein, and fat) to help keep you feeling full and satisfied. Here are some key things to keep in mind if you're considering using meal replacement shakes for weight loss:
  1. Check the ingredients: Make sure that the shake you choose is made with wholesome ingredients and doesn't contain added sugars or artificial flavours.
  2. Don't rely solely on shakes: While meal replacement shakes can be a helpful tool in weight loss, they shouldn't be the only thing you rely on. A balanced diet with plenty of whole foods is still essential for overall health.
  3. Watch your calories: It's important to make sure you're not over-consuming calories with your meal replacement shakes. Most shakes are designed to replace one or two meals per day, but make sure you're not exceeding your daily calorie needs.
  4. Consult a healthcare professional: If you have any underlying health conditions or concerns, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting a new weight loss plan.
Overall, meal replacement shakes can be a convenient and effective way to support your weight loss goals, but it's important to choose a quality product and use it in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Old 04-11-2023, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rachaelfernandes090
I was planning to start my weight loss fitness program and was planning to boost my program with the help of some weight loss pills. After searching for some products I have found that Phen375 which is quite a popular product have launched another weight loss product with the name PhenQ and planning to buy their product. I just want to know if here anyone have used their products please let me know so i can get this today.
It's great that you're motivated to start a weight loss fitness program! However, it's important to be cautious when considering weight loss pills, as they may have side effects or interact with other medications. Instead of relying solely on weight loss pills, it may be more effective to focus on making sustainable lifestyle changes such as increasing physical activity, eating a balanced diet, and getting enough sleep.

Here are some products that can help with weight loss:
  1. Meal replacement shake is a convenient and low-calorie option for replacing one or two meals per day.
  2. Protein bars can help to satisfy hunger and reduce the temptation to snack on unhealthy foods. Look for bars with at least 10 grams of protein and low sugar content.
  3. Green tea contains antioxidants and caffeine, which can help to boost metabolism and burn fat. Drinking green tea regularly may also help to reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
  4. Fiber supplements can help to promote fullness and regulate digestion, which can aid in weight loss. Popular options include psyllium husk and glucomannan.
Remember, weight loss is a journey that requires dedication and consistency. These products may potentially support your efforts, but they are not a magic solution. It's important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. I hope this information will be helpful to you on your weight loss journey.
Old 10-13-2023, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

It's important to focus on a balanced diet and regular exercise for weight loss.
Old 11-19-2023, 02:04 PM
FitDay Member

I have do some research about berberine before and I consistently recommend it to those looking to manage weight in a healthy manner. The positive responses I've received have been encouraging. In a12-week study in people with obesity, taking 500 milligrams (mg) of berberine three times per day caused about 5 pounds of weight loss, on average. The participants also lost 3.6% of their body fat (https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...44711312001870). Considering these findings, you might want to explore the inclusion of Aumeto Berberine in your daily routine for potential weight management benefits.