Notices

College Student!

Old 04-17-2012, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default College Student!

Hello!

I would like to introduce myself, as I hope to be around for a while, and briefly share my goals:

I am a 21-year-old college student, 5'4.5" tall and currently 124-ish pounds. My goal weight is somewhere between 105 and 110 lbs but since I don't think "weight" is a very good measurement of health, I am focusing a lot more on adequate nutrition. I am taking a low-carb (or, high-fat, moderate protein) CRON approach. I want to establish good habits going into the future, rather than stay on the junk-food-junkie-because-my-body-can-handle-it-now trajectory.

Because I am a student and watch my diet closely, I don't have a consistent gym schedule. I get a lot of exercise from normal daily activity so the only area of true deficiency, in my opinion, is with strength training. I am working on consistency in that area too.

Thanks for looking - would love to meet some college friends on here! Or anyone else who shares my radical dietary perspectives
Old 04-21-2012, 12:13 PM
FitDay Member

Hey, I'm a college student too. I'm 5'4" and 132 lbs. My goal weight is actually where you are right now! I don't really have any diet plan in mind. I've been watching what I eat, but I think it's best for me to just downsize my portions and quit snacking.