Community
Notices

Hi everyone....

Old 12-06-2011, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi everyone....

Hi, my name is Emily. I just joined fitday a couple of days ago, and I am looking for support. My mom and I are on a mission together... We are trying to lose weight and get healthy... i personally need all the support I can get... You guys can email me as well... [email protected]
Old 12-07-2011, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Emily...... and Mom! It's awesome that you and your mom are doing this together. It will be a nice way to bond. I highly suggest using this site regularly. I'm making it part of my day to regularly check in. I chart my foods and that gave me a reality slap as too how much "bad" I have been eating. I also changed my shopping habits. If it's not here in the house, I can't eat it, right? I've taken to cooking from scratch instead of buying boxed and premade meals. Another suggestion, I just started this one, if I go to a fast food restaurant I only order from the dollar menus and get a water. The dollar sized portions are much closer to the actual portions we should be eating. Baby steps.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Emily!
galway 88 here. I just joined today!! I nervous but looking forward to have some support. Myself and my mother are trying to be healthy together too!! It's tough but for the first time in a long time I feel enthusiastic about trying to get in shape. Best of luck