Notices

Hi!

Old 09-01-2011, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi!

Good morning! I am new to this site and I am still learning how to use all the great tools. I have come here because I want to get to a healthier weight. I am 33and am 5'10" and weigh 174 pounds. I don't feel that I am overweight would just like to be a healthier weight. My goal is to be at 155 by my next birtday (April). Look forward to the journey and everyone's insight.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:25 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay! This is the place to be if you want to lose some weight and get more fit.

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, and welcome!!

Doing it the "right" way should take you 19 weeks, round it off to twenty.

Counting the weeks, it looks like it should be your New Years Resolution
(to get there by January first), then you will really have something to celebrate as opposed to just a date on the calendar.

One little trick is to up your activity level, and the best way to do that is to walk, walk, walk, and walk some more.

Try that for a month, and come back and tell me it didn't work.

No sugar, no white bread, and no white pasta!

Totally fill up on vegetables and salads, be carefull with those dressings, may want to make your own.