Community
Notices

Starting today

Old 07-07-2011, 06:18 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Starting today

Hello everyone! I've been pre-diabetic for far too long. It's starting to catch up with me. I have to say my "ah-ha" moment was when Courtney (last season Biggest Loser) said, "I just changed my mind". What a powerful statement.

Although I've made major changes in my eating habits over the last two years, I haven't lost much weight. I have a sweet tooth that rules sometimes. I don't eat much bread at all, I don't drink soda. 1 cup of coffee a day, and as much water as I can drink, usually about 64 to 90 oz a day. I tend to stay away from processed foods as much as possible, but don't always succeed. The problem is definitely the sweets, and not enough movement in my life.

Here's to changing our minds!!! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and to starting this journey!

jjnc
Old 07-07-2011, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

I don't watch BL, but the statement about simply changing one's mind is powerful and motivating.

Like you, my problems are sweets and not enough movement. I'm working on changing that now.

Welcome!