Notices

Twin mama from Michigan

Old 02-14-2011, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Mrs Z,
That's great that you made it to a gym! Keep up the good work!

This past weekend, I didn't do too bad. The only non healthy food I ate was a Midnight Truffle blizzard on Friday night! I didn't work out at all. However, I was on my feet and moving at a fast pace for about 8 hrs strait on Saturday. That has to account for SOMETHING. lol
We've been stuck on chicken salads this weekend. Kids ate them too!
I still haven't worked out this morning so I guess I better quit chatting here and get busy.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

OH! I mom's w/multiples thread is a great idea!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

Happy valentines day!! Today I splurged on 3 chocolate chip cookies. Feel terrible because I did great all week but like I said one bite and I can't stop when it comes to sugar. :-? Feel so guilty I'm working out once he boys are in be tonight bi also skipped naptime workout due to valentine nookie. Haha that's exercise right?? Anyways going to do two Jillian michaels videos tonight around 840pm. Gona kick it hard.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Um, I splurged on about 6 chocolate covered, rolled in toasted coconut and or mixed nuts strawberries. YIKES! lol
But hey, if we're counting some valentine nookie as exercise, I probably burned it all off! haha I'm kidding...really..lol

Any interest in doing a weigh in today?
Old 02-15-2011, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

I think a moms of multiples thread would be great!!

I splurged a little on Valentines. I made a chocolate pie with a low fat reduced calorie Keeble graham crust, sugar free & fat free jello pudding pie filling, and low fat whip cream topping. It was great and only had a few calories. I was proud that I adapted!

This is Week 2 and I am still holding myself accountable to everything I put in my mouth. It is really making me pay attention and I have passed many things up that I would normally take because I didn't want to log it in to my food journal!!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

I think I would not have felt guilty at all for eating some of that chocolate pie! lol
Thats great that you made a low fat/low sugar desert!

The food journal has really helped me too. The little pie chart showing the fat, carbs and protein has been most eye opening for me. Really makes you re evaluate the types of food you eat.