Hi!!! Another Newbie!

  • Hi everyone! I am a 47 yo crazy woman on a mission!

    I look forward to browsing around and meeting everyone!
  • Quote: Hi everyone! I am a 47 yo crazy woman on a mission!

    I look forward to browsing around and meeting everyone!
    We've already "met" in the other thread, but again, welcome!

    Regards,
    Michael
  • Well, I'm only 28, LOL, actually I'm 42, glad to have you on board. I too am crazy, or at least I've been told that A LOT and on a mission. Well really for me it's more of a journey with a lot of fierce battles.
  • hi to all this is stephen and i have recently joined this community site and i hope you all are enjoyed.
  • I joined yesterday and hope we can all be crazy on a mission together.
  • Thanks for the welcome!
  • hi to all this is davidlisle have a great day.
  • hey guys hi.this is kevin and i have joined this community because my friends told that this group is awesome to share everything.so keep rocking guys.
  • Newbie
    Hello

    Glad to be part of this community^^ looking forward to it!
  • Quote: hey guys hi.this is kevin and i have joined this community because my friends told that this group is awesome to share everything.so keep rocking guys.
    Quote: Hello

    Glad to be part of this community^^ looking forward to it!
    Welcome to FitDay and the forums. If there's anything we can do to help or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

    Regards,
    Michael