Notices

Hey

Old 01-02-2011, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hey

Hey, my partner and I just had a baby boy in October, and I'll be 30 in March and I am REALLY overweight. Most of my family have passed away because of heart disease and being overweight. I DO NOT want to be like them. I want to change my lifestyle for Me, my partner and most of all for our son. Any tips or pointers would be appreciated. Thank you
Old 01-02-2011, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Keep in mind that whatever healthy lifestyle choices you make for yourself, will influence the lifestyle of your little one. So it's a great time to make some changes, you might as well since the rest of your life has been tossed end over end eh?

You mention that you are REALLY overweight. I don't know exactly how many pounds you want to lose, but I would like to invite you to check out the 100+ threads, even if you have less or more than that to lose. There is one for "Ladies only" and a "unisex" version. They are both great spots to check out, especially for those of us in it for the long haul.