Community
Notices

Hi there

Old 12-07-2020, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi there

Hi, new here. I just started a calisthenics fitness routine and sugar/gluten free diet, and am inspired to join others on similar journeys. My goal is to burn face fat but not body fat (I have no other body fat to lose). Physique is fairly athletic looking but not super muscular, so hoping with calisthenics and clean eating/high protein intake I will build a good muscular body. I've already dropped just a bit of face fat so things do seem to be taking effect. I might post my routine later, I've made a few modifications to it since the beginning and it's a decent beginner routine.

Anyways, glad to be here.
Old 12-23-2020, 07:27 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard
Old 02-02-2021, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

hi there and welcome to the forum.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

Can someone provide a clear answer. Is Fitday, the free website abandoned? I find it alarming that it still allows for the adding of data when clearly the site is in decay.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, glad to see you here. How are you doing now? Have you managed not to be lazy? Find your routine and work at your own pace is very important. I hope you are doing well.
Old 03-10-2021, 06:10 PM
FitDay Member

Hello
Old 03-10-2021, 07:46 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dav28grav
Hello, glad to see you here. How are you doing now? Have you managed not to be lazy? Find your routine and work at your own pace is very important. I hope you are doing well.
Hi, doing well...I've lost some fat in some places where I wanted, and put on a bit of muscle tone. I had to stop certain habits and start others. I've been training for 3 months and it keeps me feeling good, looking good, etc. I practice calisthenics 3 times a week, and have thrown in a 7 minute cardio routine on top just to burn an extra 80 calories or so since my bodyweight routine is moderate intensity. I was doing high knees for 10 minutes for a week or two at one point, but of course that killed my knee joints and I couldn't walk around without soreness, so I'm doing half burpees now instead (less impact on knees). All in all I'm liking the direction things are taking fitness wise and body composition wise, but I'm going to give it more time to see additional results as I haven't been doing EVERYTHING right for that long. I had to remind myself to pick up old useful habits that help.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Banned

Hi