Why I Joined: Hello I'm New >

Why I Joined: Hello I'm New

Community
Notices

Why I Joined: Hello I'm New

Old 10-26-2020, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Why I Joined: Hello I'm New

Hi everyone. My name is Lorna. I'm a 36 years old female. I used to be very fit, but since I started taking care of my sick mum a few years ago, the pounds have been coming on. Maybe it's stress, or the fact that I have unknowingly adopted my very sedentary mum's lifestyle. Regardless, I have to start watching what I eat, and I like the idea of having a support group to help keep me accountable. That's why I've joined. I can't make any promises, like logging in and being active in the forums every day, but I am excited to begin my journey and looking forward to keeping track of all of the different things that come with a new diet and weight loss.

Oddly enough, I have exactly 75 pounds to lose. Something about that number makes me happy, don't ask me why because I have no idea. At least I'm not angry about it. I know it will be challenging, and I know it will be a long road... but I look forward to return back to my original physique and that thought alone puts a smile on my face.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and I wish you much success on your personal journey.

— L
Old 10-26-2020, 05:25 PM
FitDay Member

Talking

I'm new too but glad we can be on this weight loss journey together! Best of luck.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HannahBrown3
I'm new too but glad we can be on this weight loss journey together! Best of luck.
Welcome, and thank you so much! Best of luck to you, too.