Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Hi all :) bit of an essay, sorry 'bout that :) >

Hi all :) bit of an essay, sorry 'bout that :)

Community
Notices

Hi all :) bit of an essay, sorry 'bout that :)

Old 10-29-2022, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the advice
Old 11-25-2022, 09:16 AM
FitDay Member

Most essays at the university level are reasoned they seek to convince the reader of a particular position or view on a topic. To do this, you need to have good knowledge and skill in building the correct sentences in order to convey your thoughts as the task requires. However, students can avoid the discomfort often associated with essay writing by seeking help from sites that are always ready to help, suggest and get your essay up to par. This will save you time and nerves.
Old 12-08-2022, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Bluedog72
G'day folks I signed up here a while back and have been using the tools on the site ever since. I have also been greatly inspired by some of the forum stories/posts, so I thought it might be a good idea if I say hello and introduce myself.

I'm a 38 year old, 200cm(6'6"), 136kg (301 lb) Aussie.
Although I still have a long way to go, over the past six months or so I have dropped from 160kg plus (scales wouldn't register any higher).
I cleaned up my diet (dropped all refined sugar, most breads, all fast food etc) and started llifting weights 3x a week and a half hour cardio( I know, slack, need more) most days.
When I started this, it was pretty much accidental.....I started working out to get my mind focussed on something other than a woman, who broke my heart and ,at the time, occupied my thoughts 100% of my waking time. I wasn't good enough for her, I knew it, she knew it and realizing that that was due to me being a slacker all my life and letting myself get into such abysmal shape, and that had I not done that, I would most probably still be with the girl of my dreams, very nearly shattered me beyond repair.
It drove me up the wall! It also drove me to push out that extra rep, or add that extra few pound to my normal lift and go the extra mile on my stationary bike. Basically, I would work out till exhaustion.....it was that or lay awake all night staring at the ceiling berating myself.

Thankfully (sadly??) I can now actually go a few hours at a time without thinking about her and that concerns me a bit. I have used the hurt and anger she aroused in me as fuel and motivation up to now, and I don't want to slack off after coming so far....if I can repeat over the next six months what I have done in the last six, I will be one lean, mean, human machine and in better shape than I have EVER been.
What do you folks use to STAY motivated long term? I jumped head first into this for all the wrong reasons, but having witnessed and benefited from the results of mindless, aggression/tension release working out, I now want to structure my whole workout and diet, and continue to lose fat and add lean muscle to my frame.

Apparently I 'carry my weight well', or that's what folks tell me anyway. Pretty much any time someone comments on how much weight I have lost and I tell them how much more I intend to lose, they are shocked and tell me there is no way I need to lose another 20+ kg. I just answer that with 'yeah, but you haven't seen me with my shirt off, I have.'
Women step inside my 'personal space' all the time now(they used to avoid that like the plague), and a great many of them like to touch, feel, squeeze, pat or just flat out POKE. Particularly chest, shoulders and biceps.
Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining, I'm just concerned that I'll get to a 'hell, why bother aiming for more, what I have now seems to be working pretty well' type attitude. What keeps you guys going?

Anyway I better wind this up before I write a book on my whole life story
To those of you who have posted success stories and pictures of your journey, THANKYOU!! (especially Mike the mustang driving moderator dude....your posts/pics have been the motivation for quite a few workouts recently)

I'll be around for a while, and I intend to make better use of the food tracker thingy on the site, so will probably drop by daily at the very least.
Looking forward to the day I have the balls to post my own before and after shots.

BD
although i am a newbie but this is a motivational success story. I just want to drop everything and go straight to the gym
Old 07-13-2023, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

Pretty well written text I might add. There are few people who can write a really high quality text nowadays. I think the problem is that people read few books and can not develop their brain in writing texts. I think that if you can not write a text, it is better to turn to someone for help, such as https://essaysonline.org/samedayessay-review/, rather than trying to write some uninteresting heresy. What do you think?

Last edited by petrderbikov; 07-16-2023 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-23-2023, 04:57 AM
FitDay Member

I still don't understand what you are apologizing for in the thread title? It's a pretty common service today. There are different situations in life and sometimes you can use the help of professionals. Even in a direction like this. If you want, at https://writersperhour.com/urgent-essay-writing-service, you can read more details. It seems to me that it can help.
Old 08-20-2023, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default essay

Take a moment to think about how much time you need to spend on tasks. To be honest, one thought of his can end up making you shudder, especially when you have to cover different topics on a tight deadline.
Old 08-23-2023, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

When I was a student, I quite often ordered work from such companies.
Old 11-26-2023, 01:12 AM
FitDay Member

Mastering essay writing is an art. The importance of argumentative essay examples in honing my persuasive skills cannot be overstated. They illuminate important moments, refining my approach to crafting compelling essays.

Last edited by NadineKnotts; 11-28-2023 at 07:14 AM.
Old 01-22-2024, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

I remember when I needed to write a quality written paper regarding greetings. This is a very important form of communication, but many people can make some pretty embarrassing mistakes even in this. Luckily I found a site where you can read about it. Making your speech correct, accurate and pleasant to listen to is very important for the perception of another interlocutor. I've experienced it myself.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:54 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you for sharing!