Notices

New Guy

Old 10-23-2015, 12:19 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New Guy

This will be my first post, I'm a 77.9 year old cancer survivor that has been into exercise for many years. I've been into weight training since I was in my late 20's. I recently cut down on my sugar, replaced by fruit, what worked for me was change my shopping route in the food market, staying away fromt the "sugar" infested isles, cookie, cake, ice cream, etc. It works, so far dropped 25 lbs. I've also increased my aerobic activity, I used to ride trikkes, a carving vehicle, but I have a bad shoulder, and switched to a Me-Mover, a new self powered vehicle from Denmark. Ever since I became acclimated, and increased my distance on the machine, my BP, and glucose levels have given my doctor something to be proud of.
Exercise for me is stimulating, it relaxes me, gives me motivation, I know for some people they make up many excuses for not doing what they know they need to do. Getting past that first step is the hardest, one thing for sure you'll look, and most importantly feel better, really!
Old 10-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator

Your exercise habits are inspiring! And I'll bet you feel like a million bucks (most days)!

Welcome!
Old 11-02-2015, 03:51 PM
FitDay Member

You have a great stamina.