thanks for the great site >

thanks for the great site

Community
Notices

thanks for the great site

Old 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default thanks for the great site

Hi, I'm a mobile and web ui/ux designer. Gained 5-10lbs from work stress (and all the free junk food at work), but found this website. Trying to lose the weight I gained from work.

Fitday.com, great website, the simple calorie counter journal was just what I was looking for. Day 2 of tracking the calorie intake, love it so far, cut 500cals of junk food since day 1. At the current rate, Fitday will definitely help me reach my goal of losing 10lbs and eating healthier. Thanks guys, I would recommend this tool to anyone trying to lose weight.

Would be cool if you guys added feature for photos in the journal. Took a lot of photos of the food I'm eating to remind myself to eat healthy and to control my portions. Would be helpful if I could post them alongside my calorie intake data, so I can look back at what I did right or what I did wrong.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.