Community

Jet skiing insurance

Old 04-28-2024, 04:31 PM
FitDay Member

Default Jet skiing insurance

Can anyone tell me who knows where to get extreme sports insurance now? For example, I need jet skiing insurance because I like water sports very much and here, as well as everywhere else, you can't do without special insurance just for this case. Thank you in advance for your help.
Old 04-28-2024, 04:33 PM
FitDay Member

I just wanted to share my recent discovery with you all - a fantastic travel insurance for jet ski adventures! I was planning a vacation by the lake recently and thought it wise to have some extra protection, you never know what might happen on the water. I got this insurance through their website https://sportravelling.com/water-spo...ing-insurance/ , and it really impressed me! They offer a wide range of coverage, including medical expenses, loss and damage of equipment, as well as third-party liability. Plus, the signup process took just a few minutes, and the prices are really reasonable. So, if you're planning any water sports activities, I highly recommend checking them out for insurance!
Old 04-28-2024, 04:34 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, it's cool that you answered so quickly. I will definitely take your advice and turn to them, now I can safely ride a jet ski and not worry.