What is your motivation and goal? >

What is your motivation and goal?

Community
Notices

What is your motivation and goal?

Old 09-03-2022, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Post What is your motivation and goal?

Aside from taking better care of yourself, what motivated you to get started on your body sculpting journey? What's your goal? Is there something that inspires you to keep going?

We know that it can be difficult to create new ideas for your website now and then. Plus, hiring writers, editing, and publishing the content can take up a lot of energy

Old 09-05-2022, 08:07 PM
FitDay Member

i was shamed about my body, it was over weight in the past, it was pretty bad. Therefore, i have to become more beautiful, more confident...
Old 02-21-2023, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Reddit » Get Motivated

This is the subreddit that will help you finally get up and do what you know you need to do. It’s the subreddit to give and receive motivation through pictures, videos, text, music, AMA’s, personal stories, and anything and everything that you find particularly motivating and/or inspiring. So browse around, ask questions, give advice, and form/join a support group.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

My motivation has always been my parents who never miss a single workout
Old 04-26-2023, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Confidence and a boost of self-esteem!
Old 04-28-2023, 12:53 AM
FitDay Member

Finding inspiration and setting goals can help keep one motivated on a body sculpting journey. Creating engaging content requires effort, but it can also be rewarding.
Old 04-28-2023, 09:23 PM
FitDay Member

i was shamed about my body, it was over weight in the past, it was pretty bad. Therefore, i have to become more beautiful, more confident...
Old 04-29-2023, 10:54 PM
FitDay Member

Not dealing with snarky comments from family members
Old 08-19-2023, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

My children. I want to be a good example for them.
Old 08-19-2023, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

My motivation is my goal. I go traveling when i finish uni and that keeps me motivated.
Good news here - i found a service which offers paper writing for money https://paperfellows.com/papers-for-money and i can keep my preparations for exams meanwhile. Doing both things at the same time would be too hectic i guess and of course the results wouldn't be great. Now i am full of hope that everything goes right.

Last edited by glanmit; 08-24-2023 at 07:04 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.