Health is the root of all happiness. >

Health is the root of all happiness.

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Health is the root of all happiness.

Old 03-13-2023, 08:33 PM
FitDay Member

The expression Health is the root of all happiness suggests that good health is the foundation for a happy and fulfilling life. Without good health, it can be delicate to completely enjoy life and pursue one's pretensions and aspirations.
Old 03-16-2023, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

I agree with the statement "Health is the root of all happiness". Without good health, it is difficult to enjoy life and achieve success in various fields. Good health provides us with the energy and ability to participate in activities we enjoy, spend time with family and friends, and fulfill our daily responsibilities such as work and study. By maintaining physical and mental health, we can achieve true happiness and success in life. Therefore, it is important to give sufficient attention to our health by adopting a healthy lifestyle, eating nutritious food, and exercising regularly.
Old 03-24-2023, 09:58 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Health is the root of all happiness

Health is indeed the root of all happiness, as without good health, it is difficult to enjoy anything else in life. When we are healthy, we have the energy and vitality to pursue our goals and passions, spend time with loved ones, and engage in a wide range of activities that bring us joy. One important aspect of maintaining good health is proper nutrition. This includes getting enough essential nutrients like protein, which is crucial for building and repairing muscles, as well as supporting a healthy immune system. One popular source of protein for many people is whey protein, which is derived from milk and is commonly used as a supplement by athletes and fitness enthusiasts.

However, it is important to remember that proper nutrition is just one part of maintaining good health. Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, stress management, and other healthy habits are also important factors that contribute to overall well-being. Prioritizing our health is key to experiencing true happiness and fulfillment in life. While supplements like whey protein can be helpful in achieving optimal nutrition, they should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle choices.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

I completely agree with You! but I don't think we should call them rules, because people might get overwhelmed. But yes, if we are healthy and being consistent , we should be fine in life. I would also like to ask if y'all take CBD Oil before, or after working out ? I'm only asking because , I, myself, do take CBD Oil after I workout and it is very beneficial to me. Working out is not everything, it's followed by a good consistent diet, healthy choices, healthy mindset, and some CBD tincture oil is a Bonus. I feel so relaxed, so do my muscles, and it calms down my stress after i workout .
Old 04-06-2023, 05:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default Importance of Health

Without good health, it becomes difficult to enjoy life to the fullest and achieve our goals. It not only affects us physically but also mentally and emotionally. By taking care of our health, we can improve our quality of life.
Old 08-19-2023, 12:50 AM
FitDay Member

Absolutely! Only a healthy person can have enough energy to achieve the goals.
Old 08-19-2023, 08:29 PM
FitDay Member

Without good health people can not have good life , that's for sure.
Without a good health i wouldn't have power to study again and again, to use academic services https://academized.com/ and achieve some goals in my life. Of course that is not the only thing we need for happiness, having a support from the family and friends is not less important in my opinion.

Last edited by glanmit; 08-22-2023 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-23-2023, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Being healthy is super important because it affects everything in life. It's not just about your body; how you feel inside your head matters a lot too. When you take care of yourself by eating well and moving around, it helps you feel strong, happy, and deal with tough stuff better. Feeling good in your mind and body helps you enjoy life more, do better in school or work, and have happier relationships. So, being healthy isn't just about not being sick—it's about feeling awesome inside and out!
Old 11-23-2023, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

There are many things we can do to improve our health. We can eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, and manage stress. We can also avoid harmful habits such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.

Taking care of our health is an investment in our future. It is the best way to ensure that we have the energy, vitality, and resilience to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Old 12-15-2023, 05:56 AM
FitDay Member

Definitely, health is wealth. We should never compromise on our health. Eat healthy and follow proper diet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.