What is your motivation and goal? >

What is your motivation and goal?

Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes

What is your motivation and goal?

Old 11-13-2021, 06:37 PM
FitDay Member

Question What is your motivation and goal?

Aside from taking better care of yourself, what motivated you to get started on your body sculpting journey? What's your goal? Is there something that inspires you to keep going?

My motivation is: my 6yo kid is faster than me and I'm sick of losing at tag .
I also want to get some of the flare jeans before they go back out of style XD.
(Yes, I'm aware that I'm blessed to be training because I want to rather than direct health needs. Don't get me wrong, I know how lucky I am.)

I am aiming to lose 60 lbs, get my squat back to 90, and run a 10 minute mile when the snow melts.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:19 AM
FitDay Member

My goal is to wake up one day, look at the mirror, and finally like what I'll see there. That's why I do all the things. I've started my journey a year ago, but the start wasn't good, I just started eating less, no work outs, so supplements for my health. And now finally I'm finding the balance in my diet and work out plan
kaycee1123 likes this.
Old 12-31-2021, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Motivation Meaning

Motivation is kind of feeling that comes from inside and helps us to complete our goals.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:19 PM
FitDay Member

Motivation is kind of feeling that comes from inside and helps us to complete our goals.
Old 01-17-2022, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

Its all about what I feel everyday
Old 06-13-2022, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

Now my goal is to lose weight and regain good physical shape after being forced to stop exercising.
Old 06-27-2022, 07:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default Lose weight with this new remedy. 100% money back guarantee. Try now !!!

Hello
Old 07-27-2022, 12:06 PM
FitDay Member

My motivation is be healthier because I am in my mid 30's I want to reduce my chance of health problems. I want to be in my a healthy shape.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:09 PM
FitDay Member

i used to be shamed with my body. so i really want to lose weight and gain more muscle
Old 10-24-2022, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

For me, my main motivation is to write a book on fitness. It seems to me that this is one of my main tasks for today, and this task is more important to me than ever before. I can say for myself that everyone who is going to write such a book in addition to fundamental knowledge is also important to monitor the level of plagiarism, because there are so many materials published now on this topic. For example, it helped me a lot that I found here https://fixgerald.com/ just the same special software to check for plagiarism. So I'm confident in the uniqueness of my text and boldly go to his dream.

Last edited by Hulabi; 10-31-2022 at 03:15 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.