Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
How to motivate yourself !!!! >

How to motivate yourself !!!!

Community
Notices

How to motivate yourself !!!!

Old 05-24-2023, 11:06 PM
FitDay Member

Motivating yourself can be achieved through various strategies. Start by setting clear goals and breaking them down into smaller, achievable tasks. Visualize your success and the rewards that come with it. Surround yourself with positive influences and supportive people. Create a routine that includes regular exercise, proper nutrition, and sufficient rest. Celebrate small victories along the way to stay motivated. Seek inspiration from books, podcasts, or role models. Stay focused on your why and remind yourself of the reasons behind your goals. Remember, self-motivation is a journey, so be patient and kind to yourself throughout the process.
Old 05-29-2023, 02:23 AM
FitDay Member

Motivation is indeed a key factor in achieving results and overcoming challenges. It's the driving force that propels us forward and helps us navigate setbacks along the way. By mastering motivation, we can continually find ways to grow, create new experiences, and improve our personal effectiveness. Keep striving and using the tools that work for you to stay motivated on your journey to success!
Old 06-01-2023, 11:06 PM
FitDay Member

Motivation can come from anywhere. Keep focused and dedicated; success will come thereby.
Old 06-18-2023, 09:55 PM
FitDay Member

Books and friends motivate me.
Old 07-22-2023, 05:31 PM
FitDay Member

Motivations video
Old 07-25-2023, 09:59 PM
FitDay Member

Focus on ur goals
Old 07-26-2023, 12:07 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks all for the advice.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:39 PM
FitDay Member

To keep myself motivated, I do yoga, meditation, surround with positive people, and read motivational novels. And I do work that I love and have interest in.