Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JCoombs1972

The Fire within.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:37 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb The Fire within.

Hi folks, My name is Jeff Coombs. Ive been a Fit Day user since 2014, I normally use the PC version though. I want to give you all a little something I use to keep myself focused and happy everyday. Yes I know the diets can be hard but I am a diabetic and I have hypertension, (High Blood pressure). So I understand fully when someone has a bad day and don't feel like continuing on. I have a sign above my desk in my Bedroom that reads as follows,

"I AM whole.
I AM Perfect.
I AM Powerful.
I AM loving.
I AM Harmonious.
I AM Happy.
I AM Healthy"

I call this Jeff's Positive Affirmation. I read this everytime I come to this desk. And it seems to help reset my focus onto what I need to be focused on.
I also have another sign that reads,

THINK HEALTH TO ATTRACT GREAT HEALTH,

I AM A POWERFUL MAGNET FOR HEALTH.

GET A TIGHT CONTROL ON YOUR HbA1c.

If you stay focused I believe that you will reach your goals.
Please feel free to use these for yourselves or you can come up with some affirmations of your own.

So as the once great Henry Ford once stated," Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right".

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on here at Fitday.com

angryexerciser likes this.

Last edited by JCoombs1972; 07-17-2017 at 02:12 AM.