Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 day accountability thread starting 4/10/17 Be in it and win it! >

7 day accountability thread starting 4/10/17 Be in it and win it!

7 day accountability thread starting 4/10/17 Be in it and win it!

Reply

Old 04-11-2017, 11:24 PM
  #1  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Kathy13118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,029
Smile 7 day accountability thread starting 4/10/17 Be in it and win it!

I'm pushing myself to log at every meal this week - and if I don't, shame on me!

Tuesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes

My doctor gave me a big nudge yesterday. I'm back on the wagon.
Kathy13118 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:59 PM
  #2  
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 8,153
Default

Sometimes we all need that extra nudge. I've been slacking for a few days. I could use that nudge.

1) 100 oz of water per day
2) 10k steps per day
3) Weigh in on Friday
01gt4.6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 03:19 PM
  #3  
FitDay Member
 
zootnarf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 141
Default

I haven't been very good about logging my food, but I'm getting my steps in and eating well. Hoping to finish out this week strong before we head out on vacation on Friday. Hope everyone has a healthy Wednesday!
zootnarf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:25 PM
  #4  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Kathy13118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,029
Default

Tuesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes
Wednesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes

Wednesday was tough because lunch was a restaurant meal. Luckily, it was Panera, where the calories are posted on the menu.
Kathy13118 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:48 PM
  #5  
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 8,153
Default

Originally Posted by zootnarf View Post
I haven't been very good about logging my food, but I'm getting my steps in and eating well. Hoping to finish out this week strong before we head out on vacation on Friday. Hope everyone has a healthy Wednesday!
I know this isn't a confessional but I've slacked on everything. I need to really focus on my steps
01gt4.6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:49 PM
  #6  
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 8,153
Default

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 View Post
Tuesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes
Wednesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes

Wednesday was tough because lunch was a restaurant meal. Luckily, it was Panera, where the calories are posted on the menu.
Pamera is better than many other options.
01gt4.6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:22 PM
  #7  
FitDay Member
 
zootnarf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 141
Default

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 View Post
I know this isn't a confessional but I've slacked on everything. I need to really focus on my steps
I'm finding it hard to get back to where I was before this virus knocked me out for two weeks. I'm not used to seeing you and I at the bottom of the FitBit steps race! I'm hoping to get back to normal activity after vacation. We can do it!
zootnarf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:43 PM
  #8  
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 8,153
Default

Originally Posted by zootnarf View Post
I'm finding it hard to get back to where I was before this virus knocked me out for two weeks. I'm not used to seeing you and I at the bottom of the FitBit steps race! I'm hoping to get back to normal activity after vacation. We can do it!
Exactly. I was thinking the exact same thing. Next week we have to be in the top 3. That's assuming Carrie takes #1.
01gt4.6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:52 PM
  #9  
FitDay Member
 
zootnarf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 141
Default

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 View Post
Exactly. I was thinking the exact same thing. Next week we have to be in the top 3. That's assuming Carrie takes #1.
Well, I'll see what I can do, but that's when I'm on vacation. It is a hiking vacation (Grand Canyon), but I'm not sure how much connectivity I'm going to have. I will certainly record all of those steps and log in when I can. Regardless, I will be quite active most days, so that should kick start me in the right direction.

Hope everyone has a great Easter!
zootnarf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:12 PM
  #10  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Kathy13118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,029
Default

Tuesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes
Wednesday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes, supper-yes
Thursday: breakfast-yes, lunch-yes,supper-yes

Zoot, enjoy hiking the Grand Canyon! That sounds awesome.
Kathy13118 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service