Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16 >

Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16

Community
Notices

Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16

Old 01-07-2016, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

Wow talk about a throwback Thursday moment. I was going through some old pics on my computer. These were some of the 7 day clan back in the day. Some may recognize this pic.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, Tori and Lisa, I checked out skinnytaste.com and found quinoa stuffing that I am going to cook tonight. These recipe sites will help tremendously with my food preparation and the guys will love it. Thank you.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hey! I remember that! There's me! =)
Old 01-07-2016, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

yep, still look the exact same.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
Debbie, Tori and Lisa, I checked out skinnytaste.com and found quinoa stuffing that I am going to cook tonight. These recipe sites will help tremendously with my food preparation and the guys will love it. Thank you.
Glad you found something on the site to try! I'll be interested to hear your review tomorrow. If you end up enjoying her site, I highly recommend her cookbook.....many of the recipes are awesome!
Old 01-07-2016, 07:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Wow talk about a throwback Thursday moment. I was going through some old pics on my computer. These were some of the 7 day clan back in the day. Some may recognize this pic.
That must have been sometime ago....I've been posting here since Sept. 2013 and only recognize Mern on the tree. Where is she!!?! I hope she comes back! She's always been such a positive voice around here....I miss her.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

My company is starting to pack up and so my menus can get out of "holiday" mode. I got on the scale today and I have 12 lbs. of maintenance to do this year. Every year, my husband and I get on the scale in January to assess the Christmas damage. Some years, it's a pound or two. This year is my biggest gain since 2010.

Not making any excuses. The blame is squarely mine. But, I did slip a disc last March, which was the most severe spinal injury I've had since a car accident about 13 years ago. I'm a really physically active person and I'm constantly on the go. But, with an injury like this one, you are knocked squarely on your butt for a long time.

I've worked really hard with a great MD, DCM, PT and a personal trainer and I can say with great happiness that I'm actually in better shape than I was prior to the injury.

A bit of sympathy eating did creep in, hence the weight gain. But, it's high time I get off of my pity pot and clean up my diet, too.

I do work out every day, 45 minutes of core building and 30-60 minutes of walking or hiking per day and have for a long time. Just have to get rid of the extra pounds so that my hard work can show. =)

I've also cleaned up my diet since Christmas and will start logging, journaling and being accountable here starting on Monday. =)
Old 01-07-2016, 07:57 AM
FitDay Member

yep, still look the exact same.
Yeah, time for a new haircut. lol

Yes, I recognize quite a few on the tree. Not many use their actual photos, but I know who they are. Maybe we can entice some of them back. =)
Old 01-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
That must have been sometime ago....I've been posting here since Sept. 2013 and only recognize Mern on the tree. Where is she!!?! I hope she comes back! She's always been such a positive voice around here....I miss her.
I miss Mern too. I sent her a message, I haven't heard back. I hope she has her email notifications turned on, if not, she may have no clue about it.

Originally Posted by quinnesec
My company is starting to pack up and so my menus can get out of "holiday" mode. I got on the scale today and I have 12 lbs. of maintenance to do this year. Every year, my husband and I get on the scale in January to assess the Christmas damage. Some years, it's a pound or two. This year is my biggest gain since 2010.

Not making any excuses. The blame is squarely mine. But, I did slip a disc last March, which was the most severe spinal injury I've had since a car accident about 13 years ago. I'm a really physically active person and I'm constantly on the go. But, with an injury like this one, you are knocked squarely on your butt for a long time.

I've worked really hard with a great MD, DCM, PT and a personal trainer and I can say with great happiness that I'm actually in better shape than I was prior to the injury.

A bit of sympathy eating did creep in, hence the weight gain. But, it's high time I get off of my pity pot and clean up my diet, too.

I do work out every day, 45 minutes of core building and 30-60 minutes of walking or hiking per day and have for a long time. Just have to get rid of the extra pounds so that my hard work can show. =)

I've also cleaned up my diet since Christmas and will start logging, journaling and being accountable here starting on Monday. =)
You know what you need to do. Sounds like you're already pretty active!

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Yeah, time for a new haircut. lol

Yes, I recognize quite a few on the tree. Not many use their actual photos, but I know who they are. Maybe we can entice some of them back. =)
I just wish I had hair to cut. No not really, I think I'd look funny with hair.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

Holy Crap! Talk about old school. I remember quite a few on that tree, including myself. Does anyone know how long ago it was that Joanna stopped posting? I do miss her. And Mike, who was it you called Doll Face? Is she still around?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.