Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation and Support 11/30 -12/6 >

Motivation and Support 11/30 -12/6

Community
Notices

Motivation and Support 11/30 -12/6

Old 12-03-2015, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

I'm sorry to hear about your sore feet and no PiYo. You spent the time helping your son and enjoying their company. I am going to go through my exercise DVS's and do one today. I am so out of shape and need to strengthen my muscles. I don't think my weight has been this low in the last two years and I have so much more to lose. I just have to think of it as one pound at a time and then go for the next one. We can do it.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

You all inspire me with your continued effort! I'm having a tough time staying on track--my life is just so haywire at the moment--it's hard to stay focused.
My 8-year-old had the stomach flu last night--you moms know what that is like...and I was thinking about the poor people in San Bernardino

I need to make some real progress before the end of the year. I will not let my emotions get the better of me.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

I get into trouble when I am away from the board for too long. Stay here with us, make a plan and follow through. You can do it.
Special shout out to Debbie, where are you buddy.
deschefer, I feel sad about the state of the world. We can only make our corner of the world a better place to be in.
I hope that your daughter feels better soon.

Last edited by libby135; 12-03-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, I know. I try to make things better where I am. I don't know if I'm doing a good job, but I try to exhibit kindness and patience with others.

I wanted to make it a goal to do something nice for someone else during the holiday season (someone besides immediate family). I was thinking about inviting some neighbors I don't know that well for coffee and cookies.

I didn't do so great today with eating. My husband brought home wonderful dessert and I just couldn't resist....
Old 12-03-2015, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, I get in trouble when I don't stay connected too.
dschefer, don't give up. We're here to cheer you on and to give you support. Sometimes when I get off track I have to take baby steps to get back on track again. I often have to go back to changing one thing at a time for a few days to a week until I get back into my groove. What is it that you're struggling with the most? Also I hope your 8yo is feeling better!

I am taking a couple days off from PiYo. My feet are feeling a bit better today, and I don't want to risk reinjuring them by jumping back into it too quickly. When I do start back into it I'm going to try wearing tennis shoes, thinking that it may help take some of the pressure off my feet getting in those warrior poses and maybe help me balance better.

I'm gaining weight and I'm not quite sure why. I haven't changed anything, been eating more or drinking more soda than usual. It's a mystery to me.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:37 AM
FitDay Member

Trying not to go off the deep end. At least I had a .2 loss this week, which is definitely better than the gain I thought I was going to have. I went down from this morning until this afternoon, otherwise it would have been a gain. Grateful it isn't a lot worse! I actually haven't gained as much as I thought I did. About 3 lbs. I'm way off track for the challenge. I'll be happy with what I can accomplish.

How is everyone doing today?
Old 12-04-2015, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa, glad to see that you are back on track. I had a good day and if the week end goes well I should make my January Challenge weight on Monday. My weight hasn't been this low in about 3 years and I am looking forward to seeing the 160's on the scale by the new year.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:00 AM
FitDay Member

Libby, I saw that you had almost 2 lbs this week come off. That's fantastic! You've been really consistent, and to be your lowest in 3 years is quite an accomplishment.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

How is every one doing? Thanksgiving Day is behind us and Christmas is only three weeks away. It's a very busy time of year of parties with family and friends. Take time out to keep in touch with your fitday family over this season of celebrating.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, You're doing great--I'm sure you must feel wonderful.

Lisa, I have times like that too, where I've gained even though I'm hardly eating anything. One reason could be that you are working out pretty intensely and building muscle, which weighs more than fat. Could you look more at how your clothes fit? I always gained muscle pretty quickly, and never saw much of a loss when I was really working out--weight lifting and such.

Lisa, thanks for your kind words. This time of year with all its activities and responsibilities is hard for me. I feel completely overloaded with things I need to take care of, and there is never a break. I haven't even been able to make any friends since coming to Washington (besides families who come over for dinner sometimes, which is nice). There's just never any time. I used to be able to meet a friend in the evening once in a while--now every evening is booked with kids' activities.

Do any of you feel this way? Like too much is expected of you? Like you never get a moment to yourself?

I love my kidlings--which is why I take them all over, but they do have a lot going on...

My 8-year-old is better, thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.