Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread Feb. 23 - Mar. 1.....progress, not perfection! >

Motivational Thread Feb. 23 - Mar. 1.....progress, not perfection!

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread Feb. 23 - Mar. 1.....progress, not perfection!

Old 03-02-2015, 04:16 AM
FitDay Member

Finishing out the week:

My Goals for the Week:
  • Calorie Cycling -- 4 low days, 3 high days: L, L, L, L, L, L, L
  • Minimum 1500g water/tea per day: 2450, 2450, 2445, 2445, 2445, 2445, 2445
  • 7-day Rolling Average calories = 1200-1300: 1016,1183, 1170, 1213, 1202, 1133, 1155
Well, I didn't quite get the hang of Calorie Cycling this week (my highest day didn't even break 1300 calories), but I learned a lot in the process. And, bottom line, I broke through the plateau, which was the reason for making the change in the first place! Woot woot!
Old 03-06-2015, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

I really need to load up on breakfast from now on. Here's what's been happening:

I have been eating my normal breakfast of a homemade grain product which is low in sodium, low in sugar, and low in fat. Just enough fat to allow my fat soluble vitamins to work. Within an hour after arriving at the farm, my stomach is growling. Normally, at home, I would drink water to get me through to lunch time, but at the farm I have to get through to mid afternoon.
Then I am making up for it for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Never quite satisfying my hunger.

So the plan is to have a breakfast that covers every food group and uses half my calories for the day.
2 eggs done with onion and tomato, oatmeal, fruit, milk
When I get home mid afternoon, I should be good with a salad and water
Dinner as usual
If I need dessert, it will be plain yogurt with frozen berries.