Notices

Advice for excursion enthusiasts

Old 06-09-2024, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Advice for excursion enthusiasts

Hi everyone! I recently had the pleasure of taking a 2-day tour of Uluru through https://uluruayersrocktours.com.au/ and it was an unforgettable adventure. The tour started with a convenient pick-up from my accommodation in Alice Springs early in the morning. Our drive to Uluru was filled with interesting stories and facts shared by our enthusiastic guide, making the long journey enjoyable. One of the memorable stops along the way was at a camel farm where we got to ride the camels and learn about their role in Australia's history.
Arriving at Uluru was awe-inspiring. Our first stop was the Cultural Centre where we immersed ourselves in the local Aboriginal culture and learned about the spiritual significance of Uluru. This set the stage for our guided walk around the base of the rock. Seeing Uluru up close and learning about its geological features and ancient rock art was fascinating. The guide was excellent, providing detailed explanations and answering all our questions. The sunset viewing was nothing short of spectacular. Watching the rock shift colors as the sun set was a sight to behold. The first day ended with a delicious dinner under the stars, where we shared stories and enjoyed the peaceful outback atmosphere. The next morning, we woke up early to catch the sunrise over Uluru. It was an early start, but the breathtaking view made it all worth it. After a hearty breakfast, we headed to Kata Tjuta. The Valley of the Winds walk offered stunning views and a sense of tranquility that was truly special. Throughout the tour, everything was well-coordinated, from the transport to the meals and accommodations. The guides were knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly passionate about sharing the wonders of this unique region. If you're planning to visit Uluru, I highly recommend booking through the link above. This tour offers a comprehensive and enriching experience that you won't forget.
Old 06-12-2024, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default wow very interesting

wow very interesting
Old 06-18-2024, 08:48 PM
FitDay Member

thank you