Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
Where do you usually order flowers? >

Where do you usually order flowers?

Community
Notices

Where do you usually order flowers?

Old 01-14-2024, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Where do you usually order flowers?

I'm in the market for ordering some flowers and was wondering where you all usually go for that? Any favorite online flower shops or local florists you'd recommend? I want to surprise someone special, so looking for a place with a good variety and reliable delivery.

Old 01-14-2024, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there! When it comes to ordering flowers, I highly recommend checking out https://myflowers.co.uk/. I recently ordered a bouquet from them, and the experience was fantastic. They have a wide range of beautiful arrangements for various occasions. I went for the "Graceful Garden" bouquet, which had a mix of roses, lilies, and daisies – absolutely stunning!
The website is user-friendly, and they provide detailed descriptions of each bouquet, making it easier to choose the perfect one. The prices are reasonable, and what I appreciated the most was their punctual delivery. The flowers arrived fresh and well-packaged, exactly as shown on the website. The customer service was excellent too; they kept me updated on the delivery status.

Old 03-02-2024, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

I've had great experiences ordering from both local florists and online shops. If you're considering an online option, checking out Lively Root customer service might be worth your time. They're known for a good variety of plants and flowers, plus their delivery is reliable. It's always nice to hear that your thoughtful gift has arrived on time and brought a smile to someone's face.