Notices

Jakobi - Food

Old 04-03-2023, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Jakobi - Food

Jakobi Evans
3/31-Cereal, apples, bananas, Curry chicken, brownies
-1788 calories
4/1- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, be from broccoli with white rice, egg roll, salad, Twix candy bar
-2,228 calories
4/2- Tuna sandwich, Chicken fingers, French fries, three tangerines, banana, apple pie
-1,981 calories

The calories I've consumed come from the foods that I've eaten. I believe that I am meeting my nutrient requirement because I attempt to reach my 2000 calorie minimum, along with mixing fruits and vegetables to maintain a balanced diet.
Old 05-30-2023, 10:03 AM
FitDay Member

Looking at your food choices, it seems like you have a mix of different food groups. Including cereal, apples, bananas, broccoli, salad, and fruits like tangerines and bananas is a good way to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. These provide essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber.

However, it's also worth considering the other components of a balanced diet, such as lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. Adding sources of lean protein like grilled chicken or fish, whole grains like brown rice or whole wheat bread, and healthy fats from sources like nuts, seeds, or avocados can further enhance the nutrient profile of your meals.
Old 06-28-2023, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

I think so too yojev
Old 06-28-2023, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

I just started my journey in losing weight. I think that it will not be difficult if you choose the right diet and the right training. I found https://betterme.world/articles/how-...-safe-to-fast/ and am learning even more about nutrition and diets. I haven't chosen a specific one yet, but I already at least know what I want to be in it

Last edited by jolbnrm; 06-28-2023 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-18-2023, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Thank for your info.