After Covid-19, I Feel Like a Depressed Brain >

After Covid-19, I Feel Like a Depressed Brain

Community
Notices

After Covid-19, I Feel Like a Depressed Brain

Old 11-21-2022, 04:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default After Covid-19, I Feel Like a Depressed Brain

I work in the Internet industry in the UK. I suffered from depression three years ago. I was basically cured before I was infected with the new crown in November 2021. I have stopped using antidepressants. But after being infected with the new crown, the depression relapsed again. The doctor judged that it was one of the symptoms of the new crown, brain fog, which continued.

After getting the new crown, I felt that I was "brain-dead", I didn't want to do anything, and I felt extremely anxious. It started with cold-like symptoms, headache, cough, fever, and loss of taste and smell. Chest tightness, shortness of breath, fatigue, insomnia, loss of appetite, forgetfulness, difficulty concentrating, unresponsiveness, and anxiety also occur.

The whole situation is not good. I lost four kilograms in weight. All four members of my family were infected with the new crown, one after another. I couldn’t live a normal life for about a month. Apart from feeling tired all the time, the two children recovered relatively quickly, but daily life such as food and clothing needed to be taken care of, and I felt that life was fragmented and messed up, and I couldn't cope at all.

I remember that I had a cough for three weeks, was bedridden for a month, and then took a long sick leave for more than three months. I simply can't afford to get out of bed to cook, the kids eat takeout every day and they have mouth sores for a long time. Fortunately, there are friends who help and often send us home-made delicacies. At that time, volunteers from the community also sent me antidepressants to my home to ensure that I could take them in time. My family doctor advised me to ask a counselor again.

The biggest push for me was a few home visits by the social worker in charge of child welfare. The well-intentioned help made me extremely anxious and insomnia. I felt that I was an incompetent mother who couldn't even do the most basic things to take care of my children. Does the new crown make me a useless person! This is unacceptable to me.

The regular doctor's consultation and the kind greetings from the leaders of the unit also made me feel like a burden, and I didn't want to be sick all the time. This day-to-day burnout and bedriddenness made me feel worthless.

For a long time, I thought I had Alzheimer's. I can't remember anything, and I look for things every day. What the doctor said has to be asked several times over and over again to understand. Sometimes after calling in the morning to confirm, call again in the afternoon and ask again. Later, when I was browsing the web, I noticed in longcovidcarecenter that my symptoms may belong to post covid brain fog, and I checked many papers here to confirm my guess.

Sometimes I don't know if I have taken medicine or not. Going into the kitchen, I forgot what I was going to do. Looking at the pills with a glass of water, I asked myself if I just took the medicine or didn’t take it?

Because of the confusion caused by many small things, I deeply doubted my ability to handle things. She feels that she must first learn to forgive herself and accept herself who is often tired and forgetful.

Family doctors and psychologists believe that the new crown and its chain effects have become an inducement for the recurrence of depression, and the dose of antidepressants needs to be increased.

It has been five months since the dose was increased, and the effect is obvious. She is recovering, but she still has symptoms of anxiety and fatigue, and her physical strength has not yet fully recovered. Now I want to start with doing one small thing every day, to be happier and stay optimistic. Doctors hope to gradually taper off the antidepressants over the course of a year.
Old 12-21-2022, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default f

good
Old 03-14-2023, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Beat to Fit

Fitness is important for overall health and well-being and can be achieved through regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and adequate sleep. There are many different types of fitness activities, including strength training, cardiovascular exercise, flexibility exercises, and sports. Fitness can improve not only physical health but also mental health, as it can reduce stress and improve mood.
Old 03-21-2023, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

I can only add that after Covid 19 we all feel like we have depressed brain you know
Old 03-22-2023, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by EllaJoy
I work in the Internet industry in the UK. I suffered from depression three years ago. I was basically cured before I was infected with the new crown in November 2021. I have stopped using antidepressants. But after being infected with the new crown, the depression relapsed again. The doctor judged that it was one of the symptoms of the new crown, brain fog, which continued.

After getting the new crown, I felt that I was "brain-dead", I didn't want to do anything, and I felt extremely anxious. It started with cold-like symptoms, headache, cough, fever, and loss of taste and smell. Chest tightness, shortness of breath, fatigue, insomnia, loss of appetite, forgetfulness, difficulty concentrating, unresponsiveness, and anxiety also occur.

The whole situation is not good. I lost four kilograms in weight. All four members of my family were infected with the new crown, one after another. I couldn’t live a normal life for about a month. Apart from feeling tired all the time, the two children recovered relatively quickly, but daily life such as food and clothing needed to be taken care of, and I felt that life was fragmented and messed up, and I couldn't cope at all.

I remember that I had a cough for three weeks, was bedridden for a month, and then took a long sick leave for more than three months. I simply can't afford to get out of bed to cook, the kids eat takeout every day and they have mouth sores for a long time. Fortunately, there are friends who help and often send us home-made delicacies. At that time, volunteers from the community also sent me antidepressants to my home to ensure that I could take them in time. My family doctor advised me to ask a counselor again.

The biggest push for me was a few home visits by the social worker in charge of child welfare. The well-intentioned help made me extremely anxious and insomnia. I felt that I was an incompetent mother who couldn't even do the most basic things to take care of my children. Does the new crown make me a useless person! This is unacceptable to me.

The regular doctor's consultation and the kind greetings from the leaders of the unit also made me feel like a burden, and I didn't want to be sick all the time. This day-to-day burnout and bedriddenness made me feel worthless.

For a long time, I thought I had Alzheimer's. I can't remember anything, and I look for things every day. What the doctor said has to be asked several times over and over again to understand. Sometimes after calling in the morning to confirm, call again in the afternoon and ask again. Later, when I was browsing the web, I noticed in longcovidcarecenter that my symptoms may belong to post covid brain fog, and I checked many papers here to confirm my guess.

Sometimes I don't know if I have taken medicine or not. Going into the kitchen, I forgot what I was going to do. Looking at the pills with a glass of water, I asked myself if I just took the medicine or didn’t take it?

Because of the confusion caused by many small things, I deeply doubted my ability to handle things. She feels that she must first learn to forgive herself and accept herself who is often tired and forgetful.

Family doctors and psychologists believe that the new crown and its chain effects have become an inducement for the recurrence of depression, and the dose of antidepressants needs to be increased.
Sadly, there are a number of swindles and bogus websites out there that aim to con consumers into purchasing goods that never come or are of low quality. 1) Always shop on recognized websites in lower with positive ratings and a secure checkout procedure if you want to prevent these scams. 2) Be clear of websites that advertise exorbitant discounts or offers that seem too good to be true. 3) Use caution when inputting your personal information Best sales in one place with Europe delivery inlower and payment details. Don't provide your information with any website that doesn't have a secure connection. You can be secure when shopping for clothing online by heeding the advice in this article.
It has been five months since the dose was increased, and the effect is obvious. She is recovering, but she still has symptoms of anxiety and fatigue, and her physical strength has not yet fully recovered. Now I want to start with doing one small thing every day, to be happier and stay optimistic. Doctors hope to gradually taper off the antidepressants over the course of a year.
thanks for info
Old 03-22-2023, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

Hi my name is Jesus Cortes and I am a student at Queens B rough Community Collage and I am creating a diet plan to write about to my professor . So fair i kind of got this web site figure out except finding the right correct way to formulate this web my diet plan . I want to write about how eating healthy such as vegges and eating brown rice and banked chicken has changed my life around in a positive way . But i really dont know where to go to to begin writing about my project . Is there anybody out there that can help guide me to navigate this ?
Old 05-30-2023, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

I'm really sorry to hear about everything you've been through. Dealing with depression is already challenging, and it must have been even harder with the added burden of contracting COVID-19. It's understandable that the brain fog and other symptoms caused by the virus made you feel frustrated and anxious.

Taking care of yourself and your family while battling the illness must have been overwhelming. It's important to remember that you're not alone in this experience. Many people have faced similar challenges during the pandemic, and reaching out for support is crucial.

Having the assistance of friends, community volunteers, and healthcare professionals is valuable during these difficult times. They can provide the necessary guidance and support to help you through the recovery process. It's also important to be kind to yourself and acknowledge that you're doing your best under challenging circumstances.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:25 PM
FitDay Member

I know right? And always have that blocked nose which just make me so sick and nervous. Sorry to hear that u went through all that troubles. If u will anything similar like that u can try to buy Ryaltris Nasal Spray which is just pesonally helps me a lot.

Last edited by eve0806; 06-18-2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-27-2023, 07:32 PM
FitDay Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Dealing with the effects of COVID-19 can certainly have an impact on<!--br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->mental health issues. It's important to remember that you're not alone and that there are steps you can take to support your well-being. Here are some suggestions:
  1. Reach out for support: Talk to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional about what you're going through. They can provide emotional support and guidance.
  2. Prioritize self-care: Take time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation. Engage in hobbies, practice mindfulness or meditation, get enough sleep, exercise regularly, and eat a balanced diet. Taking care of your physical health can positively impact your mental well-being.
  3. Establish a routine: Structure your days with a regular routine to provide a sense of stability and purpose. This can help alleviate feelings of uncertainty and give you a sense of control.
  4. Limit news consumption: Constant exposure to negative news can contribute to feelings of anxiety and depression. Stay informed, but set boundaries on how much news you consume. Focus on reliable sources and take breaks when needed.
  5. Stay connected: Maintain social connections with loved ones, even if it's through phone calls, video chats, or social media. Sharing your feelings and experiences with others can help alleviate feelings of isolation.
  6. Practice relaxation techniques: Engage in relaxation exercises such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or guided imagery. These techniques can help reduce stress and promote a sense of calm.
  7. Seek professional help: If your feelings of depression persist or worsen, consider reaching out to a mental health professional. They can provide specialized support and therapies tailored to your needs.
  8. Consider support groups: Joining a support group or participating in group therapy can provide a sense of community and understanding. It can be helpful to connect with others who have gone through similar experiences.
  9. Be patient with yourself: Remember that recovering from a difficult time takes time. Be kind and patient with yourself as you navigate through this period. Set realistic expectations and celebrate small victories along the way.
  10. If needed, explore medication options: In some cases, medication may be prescribed to help manage symptoms of depression. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine if medication is appropriate for you.
Old 12-27-2023, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

Connecting with people who are going through similar difficulties makes them less isolated. It's a gradual process, but small steps matter. Perhaps try incorporating mindfulness exercises into your daily routine or find a hobby that truly brings you joy.
I have personal experience with the debate surrounding the use of 2 deoxyglucose bulk powder as a potential treatment for improving cognitive function post Covid. I started incorporating it into my daily routine. A few weeks have passed and I can honestly say that my cognitive clarity and focus have improved markedly. I feel like I'm slowly regaining my pre-Covid mental acuity.
I would advise anyone considering this approach to do their research carefully, choose a reputable source, and start with smaller doses. It's not a miracle cure, but it can be a helpful tool in the process of getting back on track. However, always consult a medical professional. Mental health is a complex journey and there is no one size fits all solution.

Last edited by sandas4; 12-27-2023 at 01:21 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.