Notices

Any delicious recipes for Tilapia?

Old 10-07-2010, 03:32 PM
FitDay Member

Sprinkle with Cajun seasonings to your liking bake at 350 for 20 minutes. So easy use some lemon if you would like
Old 10-14-2010, 08:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Love Love Love Tilapia.

I love Tilapia and my family eats it once or twice a week. I usually fry in some olive oil and sprinkle both sides with generous helpings of cajun seasoning. They are awesome that way! Another fave of mine is to crush up pecans really fine and roll the tilapia in a pecan/butter mixture and then pan fry them. Gives them a nice crunch and healthy too!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

I just spray the pan with Pam and sprinkle garlic salt, pepper and dill on mine. Then squirt lemon juice over them while its cooking and right when I am going to serve. Always tastes good to me and super healthy!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:36 AM
FitDay Member

You can also add capers, lemon, a little butter or Olive oil and artichokes to make a sauce for them too.