Notices

Average calories burned

Old 04-26-2011, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Average calories burned

Hi all,

it seems that in the overview screen in the "Average Daily Calorie Balance" section the bar "calories burned" shows always today's calories, and does not calculate the average (week, 2 weeks, etc.) as it happens for the "calories eaten" bar.

it looks like a bug, any idea how to raise this to the support people of FitDay?

Beppe.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

Well On my screen it just shows the average for the week on both. if I click the today tab it shows just for today. I can't verify about the 2 week one since im still under 1 week at this point. As for the calories eaten section I've noticed it keeps your work lifestyle the same for everyday and doesn't give you the option of choosing what days you work etc. It just keeps it going
Old 04-28-2011, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Question a sync issue?

Are you using fitday on the web or have you installed fitday pc? I am using the pc version, and on the pc it works but when I sync with the web, the overview report doesn't calculate the average calories burned.

Maybe it's an issue related with the sync process?

B.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

oooo i had a feeling, i'm only using the web, if it not showing you the updated charts then its more than likely not syncing correctly.
as for a fix, hopefully someone from the site can provide you with a fix