Notices

Can't add pantothenic acid to custom foods

Old 02-11-2010, 11:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can't add pantothenic acid to custom foods

There is no option to enter the nutritional content for pantothenic acid custom foods.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default Tracking Pantothenic Acid?

Pantothenic Acid is not being added to my totals in any of the reports when it comes from any customized or edited foods.

For the reports Total Nutrition, Nutrition Facts, Nutrition as PerCent RDA, or Nutrition Budget it is showing the incorrect amount or missing the correct value if edited, created or customized foods were used.

There is no entry for pantothenic acid in the Nutrition as Percent of Daily Value Report.

The "Set Nutrition Goals," the NUTRITION FACTS sheet does not have an entry for Pantothenic Acid even though it is listed in the reports. You cannot asign a min/max goal value.

anyone else notice this? or care?
Old 12-14-2010, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Pantothenic Acid in Fit Day

I'm also trying to add pantothenic acid. I just got 100 percent and my chart says I'm deficient because I couldnt add it into my custom food
Old 10-21-2011, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

This thread will be of help:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...lements-4.html
Old 12-02-2011, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

I just entered the vitamin as a custom food, as much nutrition information as FitDay allows, and it shows up in my food log. I agree with some other posts about panthotenic acid, which I think is Vitamin B5. It tells me I'm deficient when I know I'm not. It would be nice to enter all the nutrients. I'd also like to enter omega-3s since my Dr. wants me to be adding them to my diet.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kiehnaumartin
I just entered the vitamin as a custom food, as much nutrition information as FitDay allows, and it shows up in my food log. I agree with some other posts about panthotenic acid, which I think is Vitamin B5. It tells me I'm deficient when I know I'm not. It would be nice to enter all the nutrients. I'd also like to enter omega-3s since my Dr. wants me to be adding them to my diet.
AMEN! I've posted about this before, too.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default capturing pantothenic acid

Almonds contain pantothenic acid. 10.2 cups of almonds contains 100% of the RDA of pantothenic acid. I then "customized" the almonds to my multi-vitamin by deleting all the basic information on calories, fat, etc and adding the vitamin and mineral percentages that were in my multi. You can also rename this "custom" food to your multi-vitamin.