Problem with "Recent Foods" Column >

Problem with "Recent Foods" Column

Community
Notices

Problem with "Recent Foods" Column

Old 09-15-2022, 08:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Problem with "Recent Foods" Column

I have read the first 3 pages of your "Read This First" and don't see my issue listed. After a certain date (9/8 or so) my food entries do not get listed in my Recent Foods column. Something I can do to fix this?
Old 05-16-2023, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

I understand your frustration. If your food entries are not appearing in the Recent Foods column after a specific date, there are a few things you can try to fix this issue. Here are some steps you can take:

Clear your browser's cache and cookies: Sometimes, stored data can cause display issues. Clearing your cache and cookies may help refresh the page and resolve the problem.

Check your filters and settings: Ensure that you don't have any filters or settings enabled that could be hiding certain entries. Double-check the date range and any other filters you might have applied.

Update your app or browser: Make sure you are using the latest version of the app or browser you are accessing Fit Day from. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Contact customer support: If the problem persists, it's best to reach out to the Fit Day support team directly. They will have access to more specific troubleshooting steps and can provide personalized assistance.

Remember, each situation can be unique, so it's always a good idea to contact customer support for the most accurate and tailored guidance.