Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By missavie

Future of Fitday?

Old 01-09-2022, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Future of Fitday?

I've been using fitday every day since 2007. And I mean every single day! (My "join" date of 2010 is for the forums). Obviously I am invested in it, so am concerned about the fact that bugs don't get fixed and there haven't been any updates in years. It seems like it's been somewhat abandoned and now, today, my food log has been inaccessible for hours.

Does anyone know the current status and future of this lovely site?
sputnick600hp likes this.

Last edited by missavie; 01-09-2022 at 04:37 AM.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:39 PM
FitDay Member

I have been using FitDay since 2002. I am pretty sure it is no longer maintained. I still use FitDay because of the massive custom foods list I've created over the years. I am sure that I will eventually have to move to MyFitnessPal or something but until that day comes I will keep using this ghost town website. Lol
..yeah... it says my "join date" is 2014. That must be the forum because the first day I used FitDay was April 26, 2002. (That was the day I decided to get fit and stay that way :-) )
Old 02-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Banned

I am fit form the very early of teenage now I am healthy and fit such by maintaining the proper diet and routine ...
Old 06-10-2023, 10:10 AM
FitDay Member

As for the current status and future of FitDay, it's difficult to say without direct information from the developers or owners. However, the fact that your food log has been inaccessible for hours suggests that there might be some technical issues that need to be addressed. It could be a temporary glitch or a more serious problem, but it's hard to determine without further information.

In situations like this, it's always a good idea to reach out to the website's support team or search for any official announcements or forums where users discuss their experiences. They might provide insights into any ongoing issues or plans for the future. Additionally, you could explore alternative fitness and nutrition tracking platforms that offer similar features and active development.