FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   I have a premium account, no key (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/23098-i-have-premium-account-no-key.html)

karlapep 06-30-2017 12:34 AM

I have a premium account, no key

I've used the FitDay product for years on my PC. Yesterday downloaded on Mobile and chose to purchase premium account. This is what now shows on my profile when I log in to the website on my PC. But it asks for a "key".

Where do I get my key to use what I have purchased? Please don't say I was supposed to get an email because I did not receive one, yes I checked my JUNK folder.

Need information.

01gt4.6 06-30-2017 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by karlapep (Post 133156)
I've used the FitDay product for years on my PC. Yesterday downloaded on Mobile and chose to purchase premium account. This is what now shows on my profile when I log in to the website on my PC. But it asks for a "key".

Where do I get my key to use what I have purchased? Please don't say I was supposed to get an email because I did not receive one, yes I checked my JUNK folder.

Need information.

I'll send this up to admin to look into it for you.

tyen 06-30-2017 05:35 AM

Hello!

Your account has been placed in the premium membership and is ready to use. The is nothing further needed to do with the premium key.

Thanks!
Tyson

Originally Posted by karlapep (Post 133156)

Need information.

karlapep 07-02-2017 01:18 AM

Thanks so much! It's working! Appreciate it!

tinderpickuplines 03-22-2018 06:38 AM

I am not getting the valid key

uniopp 09-29-2018 02:46 PM

No Key

I upgraded from free to premium using my iPhone on the iTunes App store but have not received a key or automatic upgrade. I sent a message to [email protected] but have not received a reply yet. I want to use all the features from tomorrow so I'm going to upgrade again using the FitDay website instead of iTunes App store and claim my money back.

yankeesabroad 04-16-2021 10:06 AM

I was using the Classic version, just because I was comfortable with it and all the graphs were gone. WHen I changed my profile to the new version all the graphs reappeared. This is with the free version

chumps 04-18-2021 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by yankeesabroad (Post 143288)
I was using the Classic version, just because I was comfortable with it and all the graphs were gone. WHen I changed my profile to the new version all the graphs reappeared. This is with the free version

Exactly how did you do that?

claytontrain 04-24-2021 08:27 AM

Hey everyone. I had to replace my hard drive and lost a bunch of files, including my FitDay program files. I'm seeing that the software is no longer available for purchase on the website, so I'm struggling with finding a way to redownload. I do still have all my purchase credentials, etc. Anyone have any ideas or a way to help? You are welcome to send me a private message if you'd prefer. Thanks!